Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[GoD] - Gods of Deathmatch!
[Image: mrUo4aj.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gods of Deathmatch [GoD] is a Skill based deathmatching and moneymaking clan..  requirements to join this clan are that you have to be very active on the server and be well known and skilled. Act mature at all times and speak to me in-game if you're interested in joining and I'll tell you if you meet the requirments or not.

[Image: god_first_pane.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member List:

Leader(/s):

~|Grade
~|Homer

Co-Leader(/s):

Gold Member(/s):

Silver Member(/s):

Bronze Member(/s):

Trial Member(/s):

~|CRILLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inactive/Lost Member(/s):

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::.Founded By Grade and Homer : 19/11/2014 .::.
Omg, use google before creating random clans. GOD clan already exist for few years and name is Gods of death.

[GOD] Clan Video - SAMP 0.3e

You again stealing  :o .Better change this because they will probably come some day and you will again having troubles. Good luck with changing names of the clan, cya.
GoD is not a clan/gang here, therefore I am entitled to make it here, so please shut your mouth.
[Image: resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-...2a9af8.jpg]
did u guys won the clanwar vs R2D?
No. Clan wud stand a chance.  Vs the mothetfuckin r2d
i already owned R2D
I own R2D.
it is spelled ''r2d2''
(11-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: it is spelled ''r2d2''
[Image: 3hkHVa6.gif]