Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where's everyone? II
(05-08-2014, 06:33 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: yeyeyey im laggy wow 100fps 100ping but really that not fear cus in 0.3z no skills the newfags got the server cus them was shot in skin
now them happy
and that uzi bug u cant fix it? and the greande why the Grenade 0.3z ? u say 0.3z will catch all aimboters and i dont see anything only blame blame blame :SS:S:S:SS::S:S:S::S:S::Ss like slocan he clean u abnned him guys just  _O- _O- _O- _O-

Nooby Shark assist of Slocan pro cuz skinhit laggy apples yet all present hot pizzas.
lmao peru haha
(05-08-2014, 01:44 PM)Peru link Wrote: Nooby Shark assist of Slocan pro cuz skinhit laggy apples yet all present hot pizzas.

ROFL
(05-08-2014, 06:33 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: yeyeyey im laggy wow 100fps 100ping but really that not fear cus in 0.3z no skills the newfags got the server cus them was shot in skin
now them happy
and that uzi bug u cant fix it? and the greande why the Grenade 0.3z ? u say 0.3z will catch all aimboters and i dont see anything only blame blame blame :SS:S:S:SS::S:S:S::S:S::Ss like slocan he clean u abnned him guys just  _O- _O- _O- _O-
pls stfu srs
wtf is this hurts my brain  :?
and im finding peru's posts harder to understand than facebook...
-brainfucked- :X
I find much sense in his posts, honestly we should be the ones to feel stupid because meanings of his posts are just above us all, if you look carefully he predicted Stalin's death without knowing that he's not alive anymore.
we can't concieve him because he possesses a level of intelligence that is beyond us
are we still talking about facebook?  :?
[Image: XI78q.jpg]
'sup :w