Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Styla - being a mental junkie that I am - VLOGs
Mostly because it doesn't really work wonders on me (as you could tell), most of the time I become some kind of herb zombie that likes to forget the information the moment it gets into my head.

On a serious note tho, what are ur thoughts on drugs for the art's purpose? Many artists or musicians seemed to use it so they can get into that "artist atmosphere" or whatever bs there is ... And there were a lot of good products out of that! thoughts?
Hahaha "herb zombie" xD

I don't have feelings against or for weed. But other drugs I'm not sure about. I think that anything that grows in the ground should be okay, magic mushrooms etc. other natural things.... you just gotta be careful I think. I think psychedelic drugs have produced some artistic mentalities in the past, just depends doesn't it. Society has manufactured a dim view on drugs these days because most people are hooked on manufactured drugs (coke, MDMA, LSD... chemical variants etc.) that are cut with all sorts of bullshit chems.

I think as long as nobody is getting hurt and nobody's safety is in jeopardy (including their own) then it's all fine. As long as they don't try pushing drugs on to others or myself. 
Yes yes everything that grows out of the earth is harmless. Let's all eat death cap.
(04-12-2014, 08:57 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Yes yes everything that grows out of the earth is harmless. Let's all eat death cap.

Yes, because we're all as illogical as you...
(04-12-2014, 08:03 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Society has manufactured a dim view on drugs these days because most people are hooked on manufactured drugs (coke, MDMA, LSD... chemical variants etc.) that are cut with all sorts of bullshit chems.

yeah man only touch the 99.1% pure stuff, heisenberg son.
noooo
i agree with styla and nem is just being a selfish cunt hiding his true feelings for weed sadly he already lost his dignitity with his aim ingame. every time i think of him i imagen this smiley  :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk
(04-13-2014, 01:10 AM)shoebox link Wrote: every time i think of him i imagen this smiley  :'(

lol
r u still aliev??