Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Feature] Remove RC-Airplane
(01-19-2014, 02:23 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: This
? what this????
I don't see the problem with the RC. It's slow, makes lots of noise, so you can hear it coming from quite a distance. If you're fighting with plenty of guys it will just take a 20 secs to take it out. When alone: just stand behind a tree and it cant hit you, then nade it to death.

So what's the big deal?
(01-19-2014, 09:44 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: I don't see the problem with the RC. It's slow, makes lots of noise, so you can hear it coming from quite a distance. If you're fighting with plenty of guys it will just take a 20 secs to take it out. When alone: just stand behind a tree and it cant hit you, then nade it to death.

So what's the big deal?
Supporting  you buddy
(01-19-2014, 09:44 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: I don't see the problem with the RC. It's slow, makes lots of noise, so you can hear it coming from quite a distance. If you're fighting with plenty of guys it will just take a 20 secs to take it out. When alone: just stand behind a tree and it cant hit you, then nade it to death.

So what's the big deal?
They're really not that easy to take down, it's such a small target and it takes longer to take down.
Fair fights?
They use /world to go where they want and no one can annoy them or see them and they can set a car like facebook goes to the fc place and he sets car there and when he comes back to /world 0 he shots some one and when he follows him he explodes almost all Mwk do that
asfik u can't use /world when using carbombs, right?

or maybe I've seen that been handled on trac - idk  :o
+1
(01-20-2014, 02:33 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: asfik u can't use /world when using carbombs, right?

or maybe I've seen that been handled on trac - idk  :o
last time other world carboms did work some players use it to mes up fc
At the very least RC Kills should be counted as lame kills. It's ridiculous that it isn't, since it's far worse than a drive by
yeah true, at least when someone is doing a drive-by you can steal their car/bike or find a way around it. true that its possible with the rc, but a lot harder.