Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(08-24-2012, 11:47 PM)n00ne link Wrote: I realise you're just trying to be helpful, but I find it really hard not starting to insult you at this point.

That's the problem with him, really. He tries to make a point, but ends up being a dick nearly constantly, hence nobody takes him seriously.

(08-24-2012, 10:40 PM)cake link Wrote: What I believe is incorrect, are unfair polls. Players might have reasons not being on the forum, thus you can never have a fair poll.

And still in the six years I've been around this place, that is how it always has worked. Everything gets decided on this forum.

(08-24-2012, 11:19 PM)cake link Wrote: Like I said before, players might have reasons not joining the forum. Whatever reasons that could be.

The second thing is that people who don't play in-game at all or anymore, should not get involved with these kind of polls. Why, you might ask, they have been active, so they know their stuff? It's not about knowing your stuff, it's about opinions of the people who play.

We're all a part of this community, so we can do whatever we want. It's like the voting process in France. French people who don't reside in France can still vote for their presidential candidate.

(08-24-2012, 11:19 PM)cake link Wrote: If Jay would ask in-game: who wants a new stunt platform? And a very active, regular player X would say: I would like to, since I love stunting. If Jay would ask the same thing on the forum, and a very non-active, 'big mouth-typish' talker Y would say: I wouldn't like it, since I don't like it; who to believe? Your brain says: the players ofcourse, since they play on the server, they play the game!

First and foremost, the part in bold was completely unnecessary. Was it that hard to type "non-active player" instead?
Now again, take a look at a couple of topics Jay and other developers have created. They're with polls and take place right here on the forum, not in-game. Why? Because this is the place to discuss everything. Can it be guaranteed that no one screwed with the polls? Of course not, but over here, it's rather unlikely, unlike freaking Russia.

(08-24-2012, 11:19 PM)cake link Wrote: I don't understand why you need to ask people about their opinion when they have nothing do to with it... if the players want so, why listen to people who don't play at all? That doesn't make sense.

Who says every player wants the same thing? Last time I checked those topics there were two groups. People who were for, and people who are against.
Besides, I'll state right now for once that I have not voted in any of those topics, for the sole purpose that I do not play. But even if I would, who would be there to stop me from doing it? Am I not allowed to? I doubt it.

(08-24-2012, 11:19 PM)cake link Wrote: Maybe thats the reason the playercount is dropping: new players can talk all they want; the talkers on the forum decide the shit. Now that's fucked up :)

False. Player count has been dropping since 2009. It was at a low already back in 2010 when I resigned from the crew.
These talkers don't even decide anything, but I've already explained that. In the end, do you know who decides "the shit"? I do. It's LVP's crew and mostly LVP's management.
My three admin experience tells me that.

As for Tris;

(08-25-2012, 01:17 AM)Tris link Wrote: Those who dont like it, dont have to read it.

How the hell can we not read it? All you constantly do is spam this and the sLK topic. The entire last five pages at least have been about your subject.
Take a hint already and stop posting all of that in these topics. It's getting you nowhere because you're taking your actions to the wrong places.
(08-25-2012, 01:17 AM)Tris link Wrote: Then you will have to take lots of REALLY long holidays away from your computer to deny that you were ever banned.
Priceless _O-

(08-25-2012, 08:39 AM)Maka link Wrote: That's the problem with him, really. He tries to make a point, but ends up being a dick nearly constantly, hence nobody takes him seriously.
Its funny you start crying about me being a dick and therefore not being taken seriously, and then write a bigass post all the way to prove me wrong.... I lost you guys :)

(08-25-2012, 08:39 AM)Maka link Wrote: And still in the six years I've been around this place, that is how it always has worked. Everything gets decided on this forum.

We're all a part of this community, so we can do whatever we want. It's like the voting process in France. French people who don't reside in France can still vote for their presidential candidate.
Hitler killed millions of people for several motivations, that seem to work for him. But did it, at the end? I've been an active player recently, and for me it would feel a lot better if (for example) devs would ask for our opinions in-game. Maybe the playercount isn't reliant on the current situation, but maybe we can get it to improve with some new, fresh ideas.

(08-25-2012, 08:39 AM)Maka link Wrote: First and foremost, the part in bold was completely unnecessary. Was it that hard to type "non-active player" instead?
Now again, take a look at a couple of topics Jay and other developers have created. They're with polls and take place right here on the forum, not in-game. Why? Because this is the place to discuss everything. Can it be guaranteed that no one screwed with the polls? Of course not, but over here, it's rather unlikely, unlike freaking Russia.
Actually, people like n00ne who join in the middle of a discussion to just dick around for two posts, that's unnecessary.

You keep hitting the 'it has always worked this way, it has always worked this way, this is the place to discuss everything, blablabla' cycle, but I wonder why. You don't play on this server anymore (I guess), so I wonder why you have to be so picky about it. Why not let the players decide what's wrong or right? Try this time not to answer like 'but the forum has always done it this way', but try to understand it's a new idea, which could improve the whole situation ;)

Ofcourse the crew has the final word about it, nothing I can do about that.
(08-25-2012, 10:36 AM)cake link Wrote: Priceless _O-
Its funny you start crying about me being a dick and therefore not being taken seriously, and then write a bigass post all the way to prove me wrong.... I lost you guys :)
Hitler killed millions of people for several motivations, that seem to work for him. But did it, at the end? I've been an active player recently, and for me it would feel a lot better if (for example) devs would ask for our opinions in-game. Maybe the playercount isn't reliant on the current situation, but maybe we can get it to improve with some new, fresh ideas.
Actually, people like n00ne who join in the middle of a discussion to just dick around for two posts, that's unnecessary.

You keep hitting the 'it has always worked this way, it has always worked this way, this is the place to discuss everything, blablabla' cycle, but I wonder why. You don't play on this server anymore (I guess), so I wonder why you have to be so picky about it. Why not let the players decide what's wrong or right? Try this time not to answer like 'but the forum has always done it this way', but try to understand it's a new idea, which could improve the whole situation ;)

Ofcourse the crew has the final word about it, nothing I can do about that.
cba even reading that, just wanted to say gtfo because ur useless.
(08-25-2012, 10:46 AM)Blackbean link Wrote: cba even reading that, just wanted to say gtfo because ur useless.
You could have done that without quoting my pièce de résistance, screen waster :(
Right, I'll try to keep this as short as possible. To cake;

1.) You're being a dick once again. Where do you see me "crying"? When on earth will you reply in a professional manner? Again, nobody is taking you seriously from that point on.
2.) What is wrong with me writing a post stating my arguments?
3.) Why are you obsessed with Hitler? That has nothing to do with any of this. And did it work? Of course it fucking did, he got rid of a load of Jews. Are you blind? This isn't even a history class.
4.) That it would feel better for you does not mean it is better for everyone else.
5.) Playercount doesn't improve because of fresh ideas. Maybe in a small manner, but not over the big picture.
6.) People like n00ne have all the right to do so. He wasn't even dicking around. You were. All n00ne stated is that you did not bring up a solution, and what do you do? You make some schmuck comment towards him. That is being a dick.
7.) You wonder why I keep hitting that? When did I ever comment before on this forum/poll situation? Not once.
8.) I was here since 2006 and was admin from 2007 until 2010. I have the privilege to be picky about this and state my opinion.
9.) Letting players decide what's wrong or right? Well why the hell do you think these topics and polls are being made? To pick out the next prom queen?

I'll answer however I want because this is my opinion. The only difference is that I look at this situation from 1) an ex admin's point of view, and 2) a neutral point of view. Believe it or not.
If you're really so convinced the idea will improve the situation, then just pitch it in a suggestion topic instead of posting about it in here.
You are talking about 'a professional manner' in the lamest topic of whole LVP, lmao. I don't see you starting about 'a professional manner' when the brown noses make schmuck comments, Maka, please.

I felt it was right to view the Hitler situation as an outisider to state it's wrong to do just your own thing because you want to so badly... apparently you are someone who views it as Hitler himself to see how big the victory was.

That it would work because it has always worked for you doesn't mean it has always worked for others (see what I did there?).

I didn't say n00ne has no rights to do that, I said it was unnecessary, that's something different. n00ne obviously didn't read the posts, but I kindly answered his question. Also added a bit of sarcasm. I am sorry if you find it schmuck, but I thought you would have seen enough schmuck around here to handle some... I was wrong.

You might have the privilege, but I still wonder why you go all the way to reply on stuff when you don't even play anymore. What's the reason behind that? Do you really care that much?

(08-25-2012, 10:59 AM)Maka link Wrote: 9.) Letting players decide what's wrong or right? Well why the hell do you think these topics and polls are being made? To pick out the next prom queen?
I find it sad you don't seem to get my point. I am sorry for that. However I will continue getting rid of the old clutter for the purpose of a better LVP :) Hallelujah!
Who are you to decide what's necessary and what's not? I'll post my opinion any damn time I want to, deal? Besides, I didn't have to read 15 pages of posts to know what you're on about, this discussion has been going on for quite a while, and by reading some of your posts I can tell that you sure as hell aren't bringing up any solutions, not realistic ones anyway. All you're doing is stirring up shit, having a pointless arguement with Maka. Don't bother replying to this, I'm not interested.
(08-25-2012, 11:31 AM)n00ne link Wrote: Who are you to decide what's necessary and what's not?
I guess that makes me a.... human being, right?

(08-25-2012, 11:31 AM)n00ne link Wrote: Besides, I didn't have to read 15 pages of posts to know what you're on about.
True, the other 14 pages are about Zai corp shit anyway, good call :)

(08-25-2012, 11:31 AM)n00ne link Wrote: and by reading some of your posts I can tell that you sure as hell aren't bringing up any solutions, not realistic ones anyway.
Thanks for reading ;)

(08-25-2012, 11:31 AM)n00ne link Wrote: All you're doing is stirring up shit, having a pointless arguement with Maka. Don't bother replying to this, I'm not interested.
I find it interesting that people who say 'don't tell me what to do' then starting telling people what to do... Oh boy, when are you guys going to develop that common sense :(

Edit: 115 boobs*, I like the site :)
(08-24-2012, 11:25 PM)cake link Wrote: Are you the guy that enters the room to prove my point? Your timing is terrible :)

(08-25-2012, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: I didn't say n00ne has no rights to do that, I said it was unnecessary, that's something different. n00ne obviously didn't read the posts, but I kindly answered his question. Also added a bit of sarcasm. I am sorry if you find it schmuck, but I thought you would have seen enough schmuck around here to handle some... I was wrong.

Yeah, where exactly do you state in the first quote it was unnecessary? I don't see it.
All I see is n00ne making the comment and you answering him with that.

(08-25-2012, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: You are talking about 'a professional manner' in the lamest topic of whole LVP, lmao. I don't see you starting about 'a professional manner' when the brown noses make schmuck comments, Maka, please.

Are you even being serious? You're replying in here too. Checkmate.
When did Zaibatsu make a schmuck comment? He asked Tris for proof and Tris has not yet provided any.
Actually, why do you feel the need to involve others? This was solely based around you, so stay on the current subtopic.

(08-25-2012, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: I felt it was right to view the Hitler situation as an outisider to state it's wrong to do just your own thing because you want to so badly... apparently you are someone who views it as Hitler himself to see how big the victory was.

Seriously, that metaphor is so ridiculous I won't even further comment on it. It is wrong however, to do your own thing? Haha, I hope you know what you sound like right now. No free will.
Do you also feel it's right to state that I'm a neo-nazi? Wow, good going.

(08-25-2012, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: That it would work because it has always worked for you doesn't mean it has always worked for others (see what I did there?).

No, I don't.

(08-25-2012, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: You might have the privilege, but I still wonder why you go all the way to reply on stuff when you don't even play anymore. What's the reason behind that? Do you really care that much?
I find it sad you don't seem to get my point. I am sorry for that. However I will continue getting rid of the old clutter for the purpose of a better LVP :) Hallelujah!

Your own quote could so easily backfire on you. Do you care this much then? I find it rather sad that you don't get my point. I'm not sorry you don't. Why would I?
You're not getting rid of anything, that is the funny part about all of this. You're not a crewmember, and I was. Point noted.

At least it seems you've lost the tester tag. I wondered why someone like you had that in the first place.
This was laughable. And this is why VIPs shouldn't be allowed to mute in the first place and why some should have no rights at all.

(08-25-2012, 11:31 AM)n00ne link Wrote: All you're doing is stirring up shit, having a pointless arguement with Maka.

You're right, I should leave it. There is no worth discussing something with someone like him anyway.

(08-25-2012, 11:41 AM)cake link Wrote: I find it interesting that people who say 'don't tell me what to do' then starting telling people what to do... Oh boy, when are you guys going to develop that common sense :(

Seriously cake, do you have shit in your eyes or do you just suck at English? He didn't tell you what to do, he said you shouldn't bother. There is a difference.
You can take your common sense crap with you and depart from this topic, because you really overestimate your knowledge of that word.
(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: Yeah, where exactly do you state in the first quote it was unnecessary? I don't see it.
(08-25-2012, 10:36 AM)cake link Wrote: Actually, people like n00ne who join in the middle of a discussion to just dick around for two posts, that's unnecessary.

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: Are you even being serious? You're replying in here too. Checkmate.
Wai-, what? I said: "You are talking about 'a professional manner' in the lamest topic of whole LVP, lmao. I don't see you starting about 'a professional manner' when the brown noses make schmuck comments, Maka, please."
Can you explain what you mean?

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: When did Zaibatsu make a schmuck comment? He asked Tris for proof and Tris has not yet provided any.
Where did I say Zai makes schmuck comments?

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: Seriously, that metaphor is so ridiculous I won't even further comment on it. It is wrong however, to do your own thing? Haha, I hope you know what you sound like right now. No free will.
Do you also feel it's right to state that I'm a neo-nazi? Wow, good going.
If you say you won't comment, please, don't comment -_-

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: You're not getting rid of anything, that is the funny part about all of this. You're not a crewmember, and I was. Point noted.
Boo-fucking-hoo, my car is bigger than your car, boohoo.

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: Seriously cake, do you have shit in your eyes or do you just suck at English?
English isn't my primary language, muhahaa. Invalid :)

(08-25-2012, 11:47 AM)Maka link Wrote: At least it seems you've lost the tester tag. I wondered why someone like you had that in the first place.
At least you need to develop some common sense as well... please tell me how you think I lost the tag. Please do, I would love to hear it :)