Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Unborn get unbanned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
46.67%
14 46.67%
Yes
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll
To those who do not know who Unborn is, he was a player back in 2009 2010 and got banned due to his massive trolling.
He used to evade over and over after getting banned of racism. Now he is asking for a second chance so make your votes and he could be unbanned if managements agrees.
Voted Hell No! Why the fuck should he get unbanned? He did what he did and got what he deserve the new crew is fucking shit Sal got unbanned he fucking hacked but because his mates with MacSto in real life the little cunt got unbanned, I have mates from 2007/08/09 that are banned and never will be unbanned so why the fuck is Unborn any different? and crew mute me if ya want most of the new crew are useless little cunts
(08-01-2012, 05:07 AM)Nater link Wrote: most of the new crew are useless little cunts
that wraps it up.no.
Second chance? He's had a fair few chances already hasn't he? What about those videos he made? Didn't they touch the hearts of the LVP crew? He needs to make another video appeal.
WE NEEDS THEM VIDEOS
(08-01-2012, 05:07 AM)Nater link Wrote: Voted Hell No! Why the fuck should he get unbanned? He did what he did and got what he deserve the new crew is fucking shit Sal got unbanned he fucking hacked but because his mates with MacSto in real life the little cunt got unbanned, I have mates from 2007/08/09 that are banned and never will be unbanned so why the fuck is Unborn any different? and crew mute me if ya want most of the new crew are useless little cunts

:'(
(08-01-2012, 08:39 AM)jerico link Wrote: :'(

Your not on the list jerico you do a great job keep it upĀ  :)

Keep the fucker banned unless you unban a list of my mates

(08-01-2012, 08:39 AM)jerico link Wrote: :'(
OMGZ HI jerico
Ohai
time wasted