Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Breaking Bad
with 4 more episodes to go, i can't help but wonder how are they going to cover everything and still have time for a proper closure. i mean the amount of flashbacks they've thrown at us during these last 5 seasons is pretty damn high and i'll be pissed off if the stories behind them are not fully revealed to the viewers.

also, jesse is a fucking faggot. i don't understand why they had turn him from a harmless(=funny) pothead into this goddamn creepy drug abusing overly emotional schizophreniac?? makes no fucking sense whatsoever. i mean look at the guy. makes me depressed just to watch him. however, props to aaron paul, what an awesome actor.

thank god skyler isn't the bitch she used to be anymore. i might even like her for being so cold hearted. cool.

that all being said, can't wait to see what's going to happen next. surely walt is not about to die of lung cancer (now that would be lame ending duhhh). who knows.

Damn, that scene in the desert, you just knew they were coming but I was still hoping they wouldn't.

As for Jesse it would be stupid for him to still be this happy go lucky pothead (as you see it) after all the things he and Walt have done.
I share your concern, Lity, on how they're going to wrap everything up- except I'm more curious than worried, as I have full confidence in the writing team.

SPOILERS:
I don't agree about Jesse though, the guy had to murder Gale, a harmless nerd, in cold blood, witnessed the murder of an innocent kid, been beaten to oblivion multiple times and been taken advantage of constantly. It's no wonder he's an emotional wreck.
Holy shit.
This final episode is going to be spectacular.
I wept at the credits.
What a perfect show.
Brilliant! Can't wait for the spin offs that are inevitably going to happen!
[Image: VCv9TxS.gif]
(09-30-2013, 08:06 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wept at the credits.
What a perfect show.
pf crybaby like jessie
good ending indeed
Great ending to an awesome series! For me it felt like they had to hurry up the plot a bit to get everything into the last episode but I think they managed to do it without leaving anything important untold. Still, I would've wanted to see what happened to Jesse after he drove away from the farm.

After watching the final episode I decided to watch the very first episode from season 1. Ah the nostalgia! :D
Ended up watching 4 first episodes in a row and after I've already seen the entire show once, now I get so much more out of it.
Recommended for everyone. But a word of warning, you might end up watching the whole series all over again! :P
Great ending to a great show definitely will miss it.