Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
to be honest i am tired of arguing ... seriously .."try" to become the best clan here.you guyz are actually gonna take that as a note ....yes we said that..and we are going to try......every clan tries and we are gonna as well..as for the unhittable part..i think anyone who knows lag shooting can easily hit . you guys are like just searching loop holes here and there and even in the smallest things just to hate more. i cant really do anything about that....just go ahead keep saying what you want to
Well you all hate us because
-lag: Most of us have reallyx30 smal fps, we can't help with it...  As you all know, everyone lag... So think about it... We don't want to argue because of some game... We just here to play and try to be the best... Well I don't care about ruling some server for as long as we can play here and have fun right? If you guys think that lag thing is really disturb you, why you guys play Habbo instead?

-ping/distance: As you all know, the ping doesn't effect our lag... It just a distance between our country and this server... Well maybe a little... But it just fps that effect our ping... We don't need a better internet connection to not be a lag! We just need a better computer...

We don't care if you hate us because of what! But we all human... You all just need to chill out and just said good luck or something like that... So I hope you guys understand of what I'm saying...

P.s: Kaka, you need to be cool man... Don't flame and swear... And also you look desperate but be cool!
Quote:Grim link=topic=28948.msg396261#msg396261 date=1311082627]
^Correct.
You're a fuckin idiot Kaka

ROFL
S2, TK and MW  :roll:
its better than none at all :D

lemme make this simple just ignore Kaka his flaming keys get stuck xD

btw "Never back down" is not saying we are gonna kick ass its saying we dont turn from a fight

i hope this clears some things

and we said "we would try" if i did say "we will be" the best clan then i correct that mistake by saying that
"we will try"

and please stop spamming nonsense wining about ping please :D

we like to solve our problems with equal fights if you are attacked by more than 1 [Dx] just ask us for /fc

we dont wine when we loose why do you? "excuses is ignoring your own weakness"
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396378#msg396378 date=1311148174]
Well you all hate us because
-lag: Most of us have reallyx30 smal fps, we can't help with it...

Thought u guys said u had super computers :) Guess not

-ping/distance: As you all know, the ping doesn't effect our lag...

ROOOOOOOOFL
Do you have any idea what you're talking about here? Of course ping affects your damn lag. Bigger ping = hitbox further away, wich is called lag in samp.

But it just fps that effect our ping... We don't need a better internet connection to not be a lag! We just need a better computer...
Holy shit. Fps affects ping? Good to know, learned something new today aswell.
Yea, you're right, u dont need a better internet connection (probably) because you live so far away.
But what you're saying is just wrong nonetheless, getting a new computer wont help you with ur ping lag.

Its your ping that most people complain about, and its (mainly) ping that makes you lag for others, aka having to lead aim more to hit.

All of you lag and most of you are nearly unhitable, even if you aim very far. Its like you using healthhack sometimes.

And you guys dont really care about that how it seems 8)7

(07-20-2011, 04:24 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: All of you lag and most of you are nearly unhitable, even if you aim very far. Its like you using healthhack sometimes.

And you guys dont really care about that how it seems 8)7
[Image: sobbing-baby.jpg]
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396407#msg396407 date=1311176801]
-pic-
Shut up
"Dx will own LVP soon"  _O-
(07-20-2011, 04:52 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: "Dx will own LVP soon"  _O-

:w
[Image: devilxtremoz.jpg]