Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(07-20-2011, 06:19 PM)WeTheKingZ link Wrote: [Image: devilxtremoz.jpg]
hahaha xD and You Are? :P
stop replying every comment with shit words , Dx is full of retards
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396407#msg396407 date=1311176801]
[Image: sobbing-baby.jpg]

:r you posted a pic of yourself
its getting annoying , when all of u are baiting on them.. let them do/think whatever they want , cant u simply wish them good luck and give them a break rly..  :r
(07-20-2011, 09:28 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: its getting annoying , when all of u are baiting on them.. let them do/think whatever they want , cant u simply wish them good luck and give them a break rly..  :r
YeZ LeAveZ oLdFagZ AloNeZ BeFoReZ Th3yZ PwnZ uZ  ;(
AndZ YeZ Dx PrOz ForUmZ GoinGz MaDz : TakAshI[Dx]: pff... KAKA stop posting on Lvp forums. dont post ANYTHING
lol'd
(07-20-2011, 08:08 PM)MrElmo link Wrote: :r you posted a pic of yourself

i am not the one crying " oh mommy they lag  :'( ... i cant find his hitbox  :'(.. he is unhittable  :'(.. this gang is full of retards  :'( , dad he stolen a pic from google  :'(".. Ah come on grow yourself..  Call us laggers, pingers whatsoever we really don't care  O-). Its quite common every loser have his own excuse.. Wat some of you replied is some examples.. And idk who is Grim and Bani... we never played with them or seen them.. and don't think they will give you the title "Mr.Smart-ass of the year 2011" because you are posting your dumb replies here... Dont talk about something that your really dont know..  :X
(07-20-2011, 09:28 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: its getting annoying , when all of u are baiting on them.. let them do/think whatever they want , cant u simply wish them good luck and give them a break rly..  :r
Yeah ya'll hating on them yet u dont sook about my ping being high  :roll: If you think they lag etc there is one way to fix it....DONT FIGHT THEM  :roll:
i m tired of arguing with them....ever tried arguing ppl who are 5 year old....yes its the same...just ignore them
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396440#msg396440 date=1311215022]
i m tired of arguing with them....ever tried arguing ppl who are 5 year old....yes its the same...just ignore them
Who ever u dont want to post here state there name and put section "Not to post here" and there names  :Y)