Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

17 - kid or not
(05-29-2011, 07:27 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm 21 so I'm gonna say everyone under the age of 21 is a kid.
However according to new government legislation, everyone under the age of 22 will be referred to as a 'kid' by December of this year.
Lol, what Government legislations implementation have you been looking at? There's no laws on what people of certain ages are referred to as. In referance to the thread, i'd say you become an adult at 18.
kid.
it's how you act if you want my opinion, I know people who are 10-13 y/o and they act like adults NATURALLY, on the other hand I know people who are 18+ and act like stupid kids... NATURALLY.

although legally here in my country you are an adult when you are 18+.
(05-29-2011, 07:29 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: When you can buy booze and cigarettes

You are an adult..

END!
in belgium u can buy both of em at the age of 16, so I'm an adult then as I'm 17 :d
If you ask people that you're a kid or not, then that's truely childish, and adults are 16+ I guess :o.
Also as they said, it's about how you do act. If you act like an adult, then you can lie about you're age :) I mean ingame.
Yeah, but wouldn't you say it's childish to lie about your age? I usually get people to guess, when they ask.

And I agree with Bean.
(05-29-2011, 11:56 AM)Danny link Wrote: Yeah, but wouldn't you say it's childish to lie about your age? I usually get people to guess, when they ask.

And I agree with Bean.
Was kidding about that ;).
Quote: link=topic=28606.msg389584#msg389584 date=1306661849]
Lol, what Government legislations implementation have you been looking at? There's no laws on what people of certain ages are referred to as. In referance to the thread, i'd say you become an adult at 18.
:N
17 on usa u are considered a kid still[jailbate] 18 idk its confusing but i say 18 ur an a adult, cause now they tryin to turn 18 into the 17 fucking america
You're not an adult unless you're at least 21. I'd say that's the real minimum, even if you're classified as an adult in a country on a different age.