Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

So, how is the game right now?
Howdy!

Loooong time, almost a year. Have been busy with school, even more school, and even more other games  O-)

Assuming that the server has been changed a bit, and I'm not going to play right away (I just don't have the time for it), just help me up for a moment.

Oh, who was the guy (Gibbs?) that I was Exporting vehicles a year ago with? He was nr. 1 with it.

Greetings,

Johan
uh welcome back
Welcome back to the community!
Welcome,he is cool btw :D
Thanks for the ('dusver' as in, for so far) warm welcome  :roll:

Geesh, I just need longer days to make some time to play on the server again. Ah well, maybe I'll just drive arround :)
Tef, I thought you stopped. Wunderbar enough the hours are going up, how do you do that? A year ago you were at 26xx, and now at 28xx  :roll:
Hmmm, maybe someone should learn the meaning behind Respect, but I'll just drop it, since I'm not a moderator nor administrator. There was something called for the thing you are doing right now. Talking about people in a bad way, before you actually know them. I just can't find the english word for it.

And you still did not answer my question yet. Last year was Februari 2010, not 2011, but your hours are going up..

I will actually have a nice day.

Awesome.
Go NEF GO!

And LMFAO @ you linking your second post, ahahahahaahhahahahaha son of the very bitch  O+
I like turtles, and, welcome back.  >:)