Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I am in dire need of an msn substitute
I'm getting quite fed up with msn's habbit to freeze just about every 20 seconds, just to start responding again 10 seconds later, so I've decided to start using some other IM program. I've downloaded pidgin, which works, but I don't really like how it looks and stuff. So I'm asking if you guys have any experience with programs like these and if you can recommend any, thanks : )
Xfire is the best I've been using so far, you can even use it while playing  :+

http://www.xfire.com/

Oh, there should be a plugin which connects it to MSN too  :P
Xfire
Trillian
Downgrade WLM to a less "into the same sex" version.
(03-14-2011, 05:20 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: Xfire
Trillian
Downgrade WLM to a less "into the same sex" version.
Daammnn trillian, thats some oldskool shit. I used that shit when everyone still used ICQ
(03-14-2011, 05:20 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: Downgrade WLM
def. XFIRE for gaming etc.
For gaming and chatting in general xfire is far by the best in my experience.
As I say I use MSN for IRL friends and xfire for gaming purposes.

Xfire is stabile, easy to get used to with a simple yet effective interface, lots of downloadable skins after ur preference, simple chatting features and alot of compitablity while ingame (chat, record, broadcast, webcam support). And its non laggy.
Can you have a typical chat on xfire? you know... using only email addresses?
I've used Xfire in the past, I stopped using it because all my online friends also have a steam account :+

Also, it's not the new msn version that I mind so much, it's the fact that I tend to have random 'freezeups' with msn. had it on the last version, as well as the current one.
XFIRE actually supports merging of ur msn+xfire account, so u can use the xfire program to chat with MSN people or wise-versa. Quite nice

I havent tried it myself but I know holden uses it. I know for sure u can chat with xfire ppl on msn at least...