Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
finally got rid of the speed urge constantly, yay
yea lol that can be a bitch sometimes
defiantly, got 7 grams of weed in my backpack right now, yay4weekend.
I am extremely saddened to see that [uL] is a group of junkies with no moral whatsoever. It makes sense that only it's members would use unfair methods in SA-MP (wep.dat, mods, cheats), because drug abusers have lost their sense of reality and are constantly threatened by various temptations. I guess my good friend HoogerBooger was always right about them.

Sad really, there is enough lowlife scum in our society already. Thank lord we still have the boys in blue to keep things in order. I hope you will all rot in jail, immoral citizens.

In law & order we trust.
I'm prolly going to Amsterdam this summer with a bunch of friends. Should I just go around to coffee shops or can I buy weed somewhere and roll a few up at the hotel or something?
We're also going through Germany to get our drinks on!
Quote:Bernie link=topic=27422.msg375165#msg375165 date=1298108678]
I am extremely saddened to see that [uL] is a group of junkies with no moral whatsoever. It makes sense that only it's members would use unfair methods in SA-MP (wep.dat, mods, cheats), because drug abusers have lost their sense of reality and are constantly threatened by various temptations. I guess my good friend HoogerBooger was always right about them.

Sad really, there is enough lowlife scum in our society already. Thank lord we still have the boys in blue to keep things in order. I hope you will all rot in jail, immoral citizens.

In law & order we trust.

Lmao :D
(02-19-2011, 11:05 AM)Slice link Wrote: I'm prolly going to Amsterdam this summer with a bunch of friends. Should I just go around to coffee shops or can I buy weed somewhere and roll a few up at the hotel or something?
We're also going through Germany to get our drinks on!
Do your thing
Friday took 3 G's Up, Ho's Down E pills. Went to a rave and was rolling my balls off until sat evening. One of the best rolls I've had in a while.
Anybody here took DPT? is it more intense then DMT or just a rumor?
Slice is going with me boiiiiiii