Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Uhh oK?
There's a great difference between warping and running like you did. You weren't warping at all on my screen, I checked before banning and asked some experienced fighters' opinion too, [SAE]iSpider and 2 other undercover guys which I won't mention saw you doing that too. I'll discuss the ban with some other admins, but until I get to a verdict, you're staying banned. Be patient :)
Talk to me on steam about it Gaahl?
ohh ok i see what this is,you asked a bunch of people who had been tryin to kill me all day but yet couldnt catch me because i am a rather skilled runner (as long as it isnt to ship) makes more sense now,im just being persecuted for my asshole method of playing not anything i actually did
Please come to LVP's IRC, if you need a tutorial on how to join the IRC you'll find it here:http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=776.0
im on there will wait for your reply to the pm
Ok, the pic you gave me shows you aren't using any ped.ifp (even tho you might have uninstalled it by now, or maybe it was something else). You are now unbanned with the benefit of the doubt, have fun playing on LVP again :w
i dont appreciate being called a cheater but whatever i have no choice but to let it go if i want to continue playing here