Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[ANAL] All NRGs Are Lost
Hai,

jahspora and me are creating a gang called "All NRGs Are Lost" (ANAL). The only thing this "gang" fights for is more NRGs in LVP! Where did they all go? Did Lithirm eat them all?
It used to be fun when LVP was full with NRGs, because they are so epic for ramping. Now its hard to find even one, you dont even have to look for two if you want to go ramping together.

Who wants to join? Because you like ramping or just because you think it's an awesome bike!
You dont have to wear tags, and it's not a problem for us if you're already in another gang. Joining just means you support the wish for more NRGs!  d:)b

Current "members": O-)
jahspora
nielz
Sc4rF4c3
iou
Kase
shoru
gl  :P
there 2 nrg's close to police department :7
Haha, whats with the sexual orientated tag abbriviations :o

Good luck, this one sounds cool..

*Hint* [sLK]Violax always has an NRG, attack him in numbers  ;)
Just wait for the new vehicle layout which will come out tomorrow, I don't know if there are more NRGs then but we'll see...

Whats the ANAL Discharge package like?
(04-06-2010, 09:05 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Whats the ANAL Discharge package like?

It happens every time you talk.
(04-06-2010, 09:04 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Just wait for the new vehicle layout which will come out tomorrow, I don't know if there are more NRGs then but we'll see...

I'm hoping they will think about this gang before they put it online :-)
bubbles, why don't you join? Like you said, [ANAL - CUNT]bubbles sounds awesome, and you love NRGs!
i wanna join! ME ME ME
and gL
(04-06-2010, 09:04 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Just wait for the new vehicle layout which will come out tomorrow, I don't know if there are more NRGs then but we'll see...

Would be really cool! Just replace the Faggios with NRGs for instance.. doubt anyone would miss them.  :P