Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(04-18-2010, 03:00 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: i think you mean that if he plays he will score 2 og  ;)
i think i mean what i said.

(04-18-2010, 03:35 PM)Sprite link Wrote: rofl barca is shit
LOL, we're talking about Barcelona, right? The Spanish team, who made a TREBLE last season(CL + TITLE + CUP).
(04-18-2010, 03:26 PM)8Ball link Wrote: lmfao
arsenal got destroyed by wigan in the last 10 minutes they came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 amazing.
now all we need is liverpool to beat chelsea.
it aint over yet.

Wow, me, Liverpool fan wanted United to win their game against City and now you, United fan want Liverpool to win :P

Man U just need a draw to level with Chelsea on points, and 4 goals to pass them on goal difference. But of course that'll give them their 19th title so I'm hopeful that won't happen any time soon :)

Also, Thursday 15th April was the 21st anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, where 96 fans died at a 1989 semi-final and the media and news papers spread horrible lies about it. I was at the memorial service and it was great, the support from fans of other teams (Everton, Celtic, aswell as some others) was amazing.

The Lord Mayor wasn't able to come though, he was ill. His wife had to do his speech aswell as her own.

Also Jay, I don't think Nando is injured. He (and Aquaman) were walking fine in the memorial service. I think he just doesn't want to play against Athletico Madrid.

Turns out Torres will undergo surgery. I still don't believe it.

And 8Ball, I think Fergie should start resting Rooney more. He's recovered (or recovering at a nice speed) but with him getting played it's adding unnecessary pressure to his ankle. And we need him for the WC so that Scottish cunt can fack off. :P
Real madrid wants rooney :( :(
(04-18-2010, 08:29 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: Real madrid wants rooney :( :(
Doubt he'll go hes Red for life.
Real Madrid are a terrible thing for football imo.
They just buy any world class player and ruin there career.
Imo they ruined Owens (he was quality at liverpool they bought him and never played him and he was wasted at his peak) Woodgate (Was top CB at the time and he barely played and was injured a lot) Beckham (was in his prime at Utd and they wasted his talent by playing him out of position) Ronaldo (moved for trophies while this year they gonna win nothing) Benzema (doesn't even start now and could of moved to a different team that could of used his qualities) Kaka (looks uncomfortable in spain and may not be as good as he used to be)
(04-18-2010, 08:41 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Doubt he'll go hes Red for life.
Real Madrid are a terrible thing for football imo.
They just buy any world class player and ruin there career.
Imo they ruined Owens (he was quality at liverpool they bought him and never played him and he was wasted at his peak) Woodgate (Was top CB at the time and he barely played and was injured a lot) Beckham (was in his prime at Utd and they wasted his talent by playing him out of position) Ronaldo (moved for trophies while this year they gonna win nothing) Benzema (doesn't even start now and could of moved to a different team that could of used his qualities) Kaka (looks uncomfortable in spain and may not be as good as he used to be)

Completely agree.

Owen was great at Liverpool, the way he left was stupid, going on holliday was his contract expired so he couldn't renew it, and wanted to play in the Champions League but couldn't under Liverpool, left then we won it the season he left :P

Real Madrid bought him, hardly played him, he still did a nice job with England and when he went to Newcastle he still didn't do too bad but could've been a lot better than he is / was.

They bought Ronaldo from United, and even though he's doing okay I don't think he's done as good as he was expected to do. He'd be much better off at United.

They never play Raul, and he's a legend!

They bought Alonso and I much prefer him at Liverpool than there.

And as you say, Kaka doesn't look all that comfortable over there.

Real Madrid are too rich for their own good. They splash out on quality players and, much like Man City this season, they never do no where near as good as they should do.
Ruud van nistelrooy, always did good in every team :X even from manu to real.
Yea he was a natural goal scorer, but at the end of his Madrid career he was on the bench for most of the season and wasted.
Real Madrid 2 - 0 Valencia

real madrid made rly good in a hard match. higuain got the 1st goal and cr9 the 2nd goal.
best player of the match was guti ofc.
i thought barsa was going to win the spanish league, but now there is just 1 point of difference, and barsa has to play with 2 hard teams and barsa plays like visitant, so, real madrid can win the league
Benfica 2009/2010 OS MELHORES GOLOS / BEST GOALS!
I can't find where they would have the whole of the Hillsborough service but here's a good video I found from Youtube (I didn't get to record it myself so had to find someone elses' video on YouTube.)

21st HILLSBOROUGH MEMORIAL SERVICE AT ANFIELD

On this day, football fans stop the rivalry and unite for the 96 to recieve justice instead of lies.