Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(01-28-2014, 07:30 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Just watch the performance. Incredible energy, flow, and breath control. If you don't see that, then you're ignorant.

I just can't stand to. Yeah he might be a great performer but that ain't shit..
Kendrick is a lyricist too. Watch it! you might surprise yourself.
Kendrick with Imagine Dragons was amazing. Out of all the new rappers Kendrick is definitely the most promising, as far new rap goes GKMC is pretty great.
Atmosphere - Trying to Find a Balance

Has probably been mentioned before, but recently just caught my ear again.
(01-28-2014, 09:04 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I just can't stand to. Yeah he might be a great performer but that ain't shit..

What? There's no point of being a rapper if you can't perform
You're kidding me right. I mean stage performance.
(01-29-2014, 01:55 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Atmosphere - Trying to Find a Balance

Has probably been mentioned before, but recently just caught my ear again.
I love Atmosphere very much, such an important group to me

(01-29-2014, 09:26 PM)Jerome link Wrote: You're kidding me right. I mean stage performance.
Being a studio rapper doesn't mean shit if you can't perform on stage well. Come on Jeromey romey rome you know dis.
(01-29-2014, 10:37 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I love Atmosphere very much, such an important group to me
Being a studio rapper doesn't mean shit if you can't perform on stage well. Come on Jeromey romey rome you know dis.

Man I know performance and being able to hold a crowd is major important. But for real... you know what it's probably just my personal opinion. I don't like his shit, you know, I can see he has a flow, but his content is piss weak and that's what I'm about.
(01-29-2014, 11:26 PM)Jerome link Wrote: just my personal opinion
classified - It's Just My Opinion
Fliptrix - The Realisation (Official Video) (Prod. Runone & Molotov)

Jon Murdock - Recitation

ILLusionist - Tomorrow Not Guaranteed feat windchILL & Dj Nasa

Fliptrix - Let The World Unite (NEW EXCLUSIVE) (Prod. Runone & Molotov)