Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MI] - Murder Inc.
i suggest that Infamous and Overdosed cut down the members.. there's a lot.. and it can sometimes be disorganized, not to mention how hard it would be to tell them off one by one.. anyways, there are some nice guys on this gang.. :) keep things organized.. best of luck
Nice to see this topic here :) I've seen a lot of [MI] ingame lately.
Though I like seeing a new gang/clan arising, I dislike as tomozj said that a lot do driveby/heli/driving over. So I hope the message of Infamous will reach them and we can have some proper fights :)
Yeah, I saw some hopping around too before the weekend, good to see a new clan. If someone is using the clantag without permission just report them and we will (probably) kick them so MI doesnt get a bad name.
Why do MI not like me :(

:P
They do heli kill, drive by and run people over almost non stop, this is when they take a good beating for a differnt gang with far fewer members. Then again, what gang didn't start up and take a good beating for an older gang.

(08-05-2007, 12:12 PM)Grove link Wrote: Good luck :D

Whats the website link? :)

thanks for asking, it's http://z11.invisionfree.com/Murder_Inc_Gaming/index.php?
and it's not really a 'website', it's just a forum :)

(08-05-2007, 11:03 AM)LeskiRM link Wrote: [MI]Laylah was running me over with a car, and doing a chopper kill on me....  :?

Layla IS a member of MI, she's been in the gang for a couple of weeks but joined the clan recently, and i know there are some members running people over/db'ing players/chopper killing others, but those are new (and some of the get invited by others without even asking me or overdosed) and don't know yet who's MI's ally/enemy. and uh overdosed, thanks for starting this topic  :) :7
Put ColdThugz off the allied-list please. Since people still don't listen to not shoot us, they still do.

Thanks in advance.
Also the fact you guys are recruiting heli killers, MR HALO for example!
I apologize for the misunderstandings, I myself, and Infamous are NOT Heli killers, DBers, or Rammers. I myself think that shit is just plain stupid!

I will take ColdThugz off the Allied list on one condition, you tell me who was shooting who, and where and when and they will be removed from the gang. You must realise, that CT does ask us A LOT to come and have a 'Friendly Fight' with them at the base.
I don't know if you are mistaking that for something else.

I tell these people who is who, and who not the kill and they still don't listen to me.

Looks like I will have to get a little rougher in in forcing the rules.

Sorry for the inconvenience Makaveli...

[MI]Overdosed
Meh.. I dont remember the exact names, but the one that killed me tonight with his m8 (His m8 made the final shot.) was [MI][Griffin]. Anyway, I'll pm U a link, where I told on CT forums what happend. I have been killed numerous times by [MI] people, after talking to U and Infamous. If CT asks for a friendly war though, that doesn't mean U have to accept it. Its becuz there are no other people ingame, or such.

Greetz, Makaveli