Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MI] - Murder Inc.
I understand Makaveli, and I hope we can keep our ties with CT and NB.

On other note, I have posted a topic on your forums :D

Enjoy Bro,

[MI]Overdosed
I personally have no respect what so ever for your gang, although there maybe one or two members of whom i am friends with, as gang members, you all suck.

I have not had ONE gang fight where you havent either used helicopters, ran for health or ran me over. Including tonight, where 2 of the 3 i just mentioned were used. You can try and cover it up saying something like 'Ohhh you were doing it not us' your a noob thats why' and stuff, but you know it and i know it that the only reason your gang has acheived (some) respect is through killing, half or even three quarters of that killing has been done to crap fighting. And these are the reasons why i hate your gang, i severly hope we cannot get on :)
(08-05-2007, 04:44 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: We our Currently Allied with:
1: [NB] Treaty Signed by: [NB]ChaosWolf

What is this shit, NB dosent need allies.
(08-05-2007, 11:45 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: I personally have no respect what so ever for your gang, although there maybe one or two members of whom i am friends with, as gang members, you all suck.

I have not had ONE gang fight where you havent either used helicopters, ran for health or ran me over. Including tonight, where 2 of the 3 i just mentioned were used. You can try and cover it up saying something like 'Ohhh you were doing it not us' your a noob thats why' and stuff, but you know it and i know it that the only reason your gang has acheived (some) respect is through killing, half or even three quarters of that killing has been done to crap fighting. And these are the reasons why i hate your gang, i severly hope we cannot get on :)

Dude, you can say what you want.

But I  know, that I do not do that noobish shit.

I will never chopper someone, or run someone over, I even let people get up when the fall down while fighting them.

I could careless if you think I am a noob or not, that's your opinion.

I myself am just thinking of Leaving [MI] and trying out for a bigger better clan/gang, or two just stop playing SA-MP all altogether and move on.

I know for a fact Crasher, and I watched Crasher Run over YerraY, Park his car on him and get out and start fighting others. THAT IS A NOOB THING TO DO, and I told him that, but tellings these people what to do is like talking to a fucking brick wall. Catch my drift?

Anyways, I am sorry, and like Infamous said.

[MI]theInfamous: Hate certian players, not the gang...

[MI]Overdosed

Added:

and, no I fight fair, I do not fight like a noob.
I know how to fight, I rarely run for health, but doesn't everyone?
As I see it, the only 2 gang members that know what they are doing other than myself, are theInfamous, and of course Jenny :p
See. thats the thing, so many of your gang membrs do it, its easier to just say the whole clan instead of taking time to count them all!, i know you and theinfamous dont do it, infact, i like you, but its just that your gangs reputation has hit rock bottom, and imo you should seriously consider leaving it
(08-06-2007, 12:27 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: See. thats the thing, so many of your gang membrs do it, its easier to just say the whole clan instead of taking time to count them all!, i know you and theinfamous dont do it, infact, i like you, but its just that your gangs reputation has hit rock bottom, and imo you should seriously consider leaving it

I agree with you, but my rep is shit, because of this gang.

I would like to Stay in MI because I raised the bitch, but at the same time I want to leave.

I have no where to go...

Quote:@ Ben's Post...
the Infamous says:
he's right..
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
He is right...
what do i suggest?, kick EVERY member, and start right again, maybe give it another name?, i dont know, just do what you need to do, because there are good fighters like yourself getting their reputation screwed from the gang
Here we go...

This Just in!!

Quote:Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
:(
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Damn noobs in our gang
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
You wanna start from scratch again?
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Restart MI
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
The rebirth of MI
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
It's not to late to change.
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
People JUST started hating us :P
the Infamous says:
listen, we are not gonna leave mi, we are gonna kick all the 'soldiers' and only keep the 'vip members'
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Awesome
the Infamous says:
and some of the soldiers :P like el bandito (guerrero's friend) and layla
the Infamous says:
ok?
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
yee
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Sounds like a plan
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
But if they slip, they are gone.
the Infamous says:
well.. i dunno.. germany never did something wrong either..
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
No Germ is cool
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Keep him
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Lets move him to VIP
the Infamous says:
ok cool
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
CRTL + C  -  CRTL + V on to forum.
the Infamous says:
this conversation?
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Some of it.
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Not all of it
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
Just to let others know.
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
like this
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
BOOOOOOOBS
Kaleb- ØverÐosed says:
won't go on the forum :D
the Infamous says:
lol :P

:D

Also, if anything does happen LET INFAMOUS OR I Know

So we can deal with it right away.
This topic gives me a new rule to add to my BoogerJay's Rules/help guide for LVP. It's gunna be called, "Noob Fighting"

No offense  :?
(08-06-2007, 12:54 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: This topic gives me a new rule to add to my BoogerJay's Rules/help guide for LVP. It's gunna be called, "Noob Fighting"

No offense  :?

Go for it

Noobfighting should be a bannable offence.

On another note:

MI has been shut down, and reborn.

The Rebirth of MI is near:)

Look out people :D