Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Real faces of BoD
As you all know we had a war against BoD yesterday ([V] vs [BoD] ) and we ownt them.
Now they got slice's RCON pass to any server (or only [V]'s) and they start hacking nicks of their haters and also [V].

Just to let you know incase somone is using ur nick on any slice's server and ppl are saying "wtf did u say about me b4?" then explain that to them.
Just wanted to warn everyone cuz they keep doing this.

Eh? Doesnt take more then 1 minute to change rcon pw.

yh it did :D
(08-14-2009, 06:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Eh? Doesnt take more then 1 minute to change rcon pw.

"Slice"- the guy who hacked into [V] server as slice's name rbanned all [V] members and it's clearly a BoD (there are matches)

And server is currently recovering, it's kinda hard to them to un rban us idk why :S but still look @ them BoD
rolf nice faking jojo and then rangeban me 6times
You call that hacking ? _O-
Since Slice hosted their server (which is closed now :'(), they knew the access info (we had the same ip but different ports).
Now access info are all changed, so the "Hacker" kids can cry again.
BoD: If you think that what you did is hacking, I have 1 word for you: FAIL ;)

Oh ... 1 more thing:"You don't seem to be respected by LVP community,
neither LW community ... Why do you exist ?"
I am not bothering myself by reading your replies, I won't go down to your clan conversation level.

BTW, We are nice people, but clans like these need to get a  8)7 to wake up.

[V] is not responsible for actions that happen today from [V] members on [V] server, since they are fakers. (till a further announcement)
LVP forum has better smileys, thats why its superior to LW
(08-14-2009, 06:53 PM)Hitman link Wrote: LVP forum has better smileys, thats why its superior to LW

true x)
i was lookin at this thread hoping to see irl pics of liljon..
u dun want see lj that hurts your eyes