Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UN]ban[ned] appeal
Nickname: slaughter
Date of the ban: just now
Suspected Reason: world abuse

i am sorry for abusing /world but i didn't know that its not allowed. i wasn't even warned about it. i promise not to repeat it in the future
Hi, Someone reported you for changing worlds to avoid fights. So I spec'd you and witnessed you do it. It should be obvious that /world is not meant for such use. Abusing any teleport or world command like this is not allowed.

You'll be unban in 3 days.
but i did it only 1 or 2 times..i wasn't even kicked before the ban so that i get warned about the future consequences..i did it because i didn't know that its not allowed. please unban me today  :'(
(06-28-2009, 06:27 AM)slaughter link Wrote: but i did it only 1 or 2 times..i wasn't even kicked before the ban so that i get warned about the future consequences..i did it because i didn't know that its not allowed. please unban me today  :'(
Its not like a common thing, its pretty obvious that its abuse. Else tons of other people would be doing it.
Its still gonna be 3 days, sorry. Read the rules and think before you do stuff like that.
can i be unbanned now?
You will be unbanned when your time is up.
PM me on IRC with your IP (or post it here) and I'll unban you right now. :)