Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]TrelaraS Banned
Nickname:TrelaraS
Date of the ban:Just Now
Suspected Reason: Cause i told TEF Cheating (i saw Ryder kicking him with reason this cheat)
Your IP address: im not tellng it ..if you want ask it

i want unbann cause i play here about a lot of hours and its sad to be like this. cya
(06-28-2009, 08:33 PM)trelaras link Wrote: Suspected Reason: Cause i told TEF Cheating (i saw Ryder kicking him with reason this cheat)
A completely different player with a completely different IP came on Las Venturas Playground with my name and used weapon cheats. This player did it twice and with a proxy to hide his true identity. Our ban system bans the IP, not the name, hence why I could play. To blatantly call me a cheater in PM and the main chat is not only totally inaccurate but also extremely offensive. I haven't cheated in San Andreas since singleplayer on my PlayStation 2.

(06-28-2009, 08:33 PM)trelaras link Wrote: i want unbann cause i play here about a lot of hours and its sad to be like this. cya
You call eight hours "a lot"?

Quote:[3:37:23PM] <@TEF> !players TrelaraS
[3:37:24PM] <&Nuwani> TrelaraS has been online for 8 hours and 47 minutes. The player has killed 71 people so far, and has died 33 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.15. He/She has scored 3 points in the reaction test so far. TrelaraS is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 28-06-2009 21:29.

Even if you did have hundreds or even thousands of hours, it doesn't matter. You should know better than to call a crew member a cheater. That's absurd and I'll see you in four (4) days.
dammn i didnt knew that a retart put ur name ...about 8 hours ..i started just today wake up pls ....pls make this a little bit better cant hold 4 days without playing!
(06-28-2009, 08:41 PM)trelaras link Wrote: dammn i didnt knew that a retart put ur name
I actually told you that it wasn't me, but you chose to continue calling me a cheater. Even if you didn't know, you should be able to use your common sense and figure out whether or not an admin would cheat on the very server they moderate.

(06-28-2009, 08:41 PM)trelaras link Wrote: about 8 hours ..i started just today wake up pls
There is absolutely no reason to cop an attitude with me.

(06-28-2009, 08:41 PM)trelaras link Wrote: pls make this a little bit better
No.

(06-28-2009, 08:41 PM)trelaras link Wrote: cant hold 4 days without playing!
You can and will.

I will not deal with your commentary, either. This topic is now locked until your unban date (Thursday).

Please note that your ban will be extended if you choose to create another appeal.
Unbanned. ;)