Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(01-28-2014, 10:27 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Says a guy who thinks is something but the fact that violax will allways be better then you. OH and btw, almost no one mentioned you in the "top 5 RW fighters list" gg son. You were allways garbage and just big talk, go hide in violax shadow  ;( ;(
lol go jerkoff to zyzz, you freak

umad "mr i wana be big duler and equal to violax or that someone include me to top 5 rw fighters".
(01-28-2014, 08:56 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Beating a list of nobodies? Nobody is impressed.
Yeah you guys who circlejerk each other from LVP may not be impressed, because your clan is basically a server gang who literally know nothing of sa-mp outside of lvp. uL have unrivaled success in the aad scene and at there peak were easily the best clan in sa-mp.
(01-28-2014, 11:42 PM)8Ball link Wrote: uL have unrivaled success in the aad scene and at there peak were easily the best clan in sa-mp.
laughable
(01-28-2014, 11:45 PM)HaZe link Wrote: laughable
It's the truth though, so you can laugh all you want
SA:MP DRAMA FUCKIN AVE IT!

long time no see me likey  >:)
sLK has nothing prove for themself as a clan, nothing more than a LVP gang
(01-28-2014, 11:42 PM)8Ball link Wrote: uL have unrivaled success
[Image: 6BXo4.png]
(01-29-2014, 01:37 AM)4byss link Wrote: [Image: 6BXo4.png]
What's your point? uL have beat TeK twice and Kv before as well.
(01-29-2014, 12:16 AM)Shen link Wrote: sLK has nothing prove for themself as a clan, nothing more than a LVP gang
we care more about individual talent, which we have in spades. you're shit Shen shh. the only good players in uL are Jakez and Zeus