Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Another ship bug
It's not fixed yet, I just got killed on ship again!

cheer's
Haggisok 8)7
(05-13-2009, 11:28 AM)Matthias link Wrote: If you'd actually read what has been said before, you would have known I removed the ship spawn.

Yes and if you'd take the time to READ my post, i quoted what you had posted previously about removing the ship respawn, and i asked.. why??

And your reply still doesn't answer the rest of my post..
its not solved its definetly NOT the spawn its the jail system thing i can even punch on the ship without ending in jail, so like estroe said its a bug or its broken. :Y)

Greet's  D :w
(05-13-2009, 12:35 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Yes and if you'd take the time to READ my post, i quoted what you had posted previously about removing the ship respawn, and i asked.. why??

And your reply still doesn't answer the rest of my post..
If you would have read the rest of the forums you would have seen the open for discussion topic about loosing weapons when spawning on the ship.
Yeah thats why you create a short timer when they spawn back on the ship, although it isnt really needed since it would work fine by doing the below.

If they're killed on the ship, give them shipdeath[playerid] = 1;

Then under OnPlayerSpawn

if(shipdeath[playerid] == 1)
{
loadspawnweaps(playerid);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z); = put in the co-ords for the ship.
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You've been spawned back on the ship because some pratt ship killed you.");
shipdeath[playerid] = 0;
}

that should work perfectly fine... since the weaps are given before they've been put on the ship, then the ship gets the weapon data and saves it before taking away the players weapons.

Anyway, it seemed to be fine in the 2.8 version, spawn weaps were reloaded without fail after beign ship killed.

Still waiting for an answer about why people are able to kill on the ship without being jailed. Surely you would test scripts before releasing them.

And why is heli killing allowed?
... Right, why the hell are you telling us what we should / shouldn't do? LVP isn't some simple script like you just 'made' -.-.

Your OnPlayerSpawn is 7 lines, LVP's is 100 times that.
noticed this bug since yesterday.

You can ship kill and don't get send to jail.
And frank123 is a world abuser.
(05-13-2009, 07:11 PM)Matthias link Wrote: ... Right, why the hell are you telling us what we should / shouldn't do? LVP isn't some simple script like you just 'made' -.-.

Your OnPlayerSpawn is 7 lines, LVP's is 100 times that.

No, the 7 lines i wrote there is an example of something simple that could be added to the existing OnPlayerSpawn function. NOT replace the whole thing, that would be stupid.

The part i was talking about would mean the player is teleported back to the ship if they're ship killed.
Yep, the whole ship is bugged, people didn't got jailed after shipkilling.
since they encountered the bug, many players are doing it now. throwing nades at the ship. when some bugs are fixed, prepare for new and worse bugs >_>
just like when 2.90 came out. kthx.
Yes well, now that people are aware of this bug, please do not stand on Ship even after getting killed and cry to an Admin that you are getting ship-killed. We understand that it is our duty to enforce the rules, however, sometimes we are busy with more important tasks, such as checking for cheaters.

The smart thing to do would be to get away from the ship, or a simply /pause :)