Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Another ship bug
Hi,
I was on the ship the other day someone killed me and I respawned elsewhere, I thought it was a one off so reported it through @. It just happenend again?

What was I doing? Nothing just standing on ship
What were others doing? Shooting at mees on ship ;(
Could I reproduce it? dunno
And no I didn't try reconnecting as that's N/A

Cheer's
Haggisok :+
That's unfortunate. Never experienced this bug, though, I have discovered something related to ship killing which bothers me:

I've noticed that if you kill someone on the ship you don't get the kill (/my stats), but if you are killed while on the ship it counts as a death. Can you please change that? :/
Haven't experienced this yet either.
(05-11-2009, 12:38 PM)haggisok link Wrote: Hi,
I was on the ship the other day someone killed me and I respawned elsewhere, I thought it was a one off so reported it through @. It just happenend again?

What was I doing? Nothing just standing on ship
What were others doing? Shooting at mees on ship ;(
Could I reproduce it? dunno
And no I didn't try reconnecting as that's N/A

Cheer's
Haggisok :+

N/A meaning Not Allowed or Not Announced or something else? If you're meaning not allowed, then...since when? You were standing on the ship, reconnecting is allowed.
N/A = not available

I think he means that he thought it wouldn't solve it.
Oh.
oop's sorry I ment non applicable as in:

Main Entry: applicable
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: appropriate
Synonyms: applicative, applicatory, apposite, apropos, apt, associable, befitting, felicitous, fit, fitting, germane, kosher, legit, material, on target, on the button, on the nose*, pertinent, relevant, right on, suitable, suited, that's the idea, that's the ticket, to the point, to the purpose, usefulĀ 
Antonyms: inapplicable, inappropriate, unsuitableĀ 

cheer's lol
Haggisok 8)7
Any news on this problem, I just went in game and have been killed 4 times on the ship, each time I respawn it's off ship? Is this a bug or cheat, two of the kills were by frank1234 btw.

cheer's

Haggisok 8)7
No cheat could make you spawn somewhere else if you're killed on the ship :P

I think it's either a bug, or because the spawn on the ship was removed(bug with getting your weapons).
:roll: sorry to the person who i shot but had to show them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JrCq-khI...ernalembed