Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Name: dab
Speech: I deserve to beta test because, mainly, it would be friggin awesome. Other than that, I don't blab about things. I'm a good member of the in game server. I have about 140 in-game hours at the typing of this (really 138). I also go on IRC very often and am on it a lot.  I have no problem at all logging off and back on. I do it all the time with the timeouts and whatnot..  8)7 I guess that won't help on me becoming a beta tester. :P Any who, I've been tinkering with Pawno and the server code, so I know how it works (not expert, but I know my way around). That's why I'm really use to logging in. Boy.. All the restarts... :D  Finally, I don't get mad at anyone for calling me a newb. I laugh. So you can bet I don't start any flame wars, and the such.  You can say you would be able to trust me. I'm reliable. If you need something, I'll do it. Some people say I'm sort of whipped (do what am told to the point of having no dignity) by everyone... I say I'm just nice.  So yea, that's why I think I deserve to beta test LVP 3.0

Edit: aaand, this post isn't really needed anymore. :o

Messages In This Thread
Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - by Peter - 07-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - by dab - 11-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Post, apply - by Johnson - 11-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - by Dys - 10-12-2007, 02:00 PM