Ohai

at first: sry for bad english...

now the bug:
a few hours ago i had a 775mil bounty and i was jailed for 2 mins by lithrim
someone visited me at jail and threw nades in front of the cell and i died
because of the nade and got 3mins more of jailtime -.-
why he could kill me in a interior? i worked damn hard for that bounty  :(

greetz geforce
Happened to me too... to be killed while was jailed several days ago. And not once time, I was also killed in other interiors, after the killer had several unsuccessfully attempts. I saw other players that says that were killed in interiors.
Some players loves to play with grenades in interiors, including me, because is impossible to suicide. I see that the health bar goes lower but is refilled every several seconds, I believed that it can go to zero before refilling. So I tell to 3 players to stay in a interior near each other and trowning grenades simultaneously, but no way... to kill someone in any interior.

So is a BUG... or some players use third-party hacking things?
Its possible, i kind of killed reatardobot a few times while he was in jail, lol, which increased his ban time.

I went to mIRC and reported it to the etmins tho, (Felle i think) so this should be a known bug :P
Follow rules and u never be in jail  ;)
I teleported to someone in prison. I reckon this shouldn't happen.
ye, this was happening to vio earlier
Rofl yea hitman actually it was kinda funny x'D
But it is a pretty anoying bug and i hope it's fixed.

I have been killed in jail much more then only hitman did...
I lame killed a few newps with a rc heli. One jailed me, one burned me ... the burn killed me .. I got more jail time for dying in jail also .. the god mode was gone so If someone had been in there nading I would've been pretty fucked.
A lot of people know the bug and use them.

I just want my 775mil bounty back!

Give it back to me...do it, do it!

greetz
(11-01-2009, 12:40 PM)GeForce link Wrote: A lot of people know the bug and use them.

I just want my 775mil bounty back!

Give it back to me...do it, do it!

greetz
How? _O-