Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sand & Sand2 Rule Breaking for the 11th Time
(06-20-2018, 01:08 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Despite all the warnings. kicks. jails and even a permanent ban, clearly he is no longer welcome to play in LVP.
Rules are very clear and surely any serious admin will make sure this rule breaker won't be disturbing LVP's players once again.

While I appreciate you taking the time to post a comprehensive report, I think it is quite hypocritical of you to recommend a permanent ban when you get banned for the same reasons and break the rules all the time. You have been kicked and banned countless times for ship nading, fake car entry, fake timeouts, pausing to avoid death, fake reports, etc -- there are over 100 items in your log. You have been banned 3 times this month alone. So, kindly don't suggest consequences.

On the other hand, I do agree that Sand, among a few others, ruins the gameplay experience of other players on LVP. Personally, I regret giving him a second chance by lifting his permanent ban. I have given him several chances and gone easy on him, but he clearly doesn't care.

Sand has been permanently banned from Las Venturas Playground.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sand & Sand2 Rule Breaking for the 11th Time - by Beaner - 06-20-2018, 01:23 AM