Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] KingTrump
(01-23-2017, 05:34 PM)George Wrote: Good afternoon,

I saw several reports come in regarding you, and after watching you for a few minutes, it became very clear that there was some substance to the suspicions that players reported you for (increased damage). After watching you, I decided to teleport to you myself. I ran in circles around you, and with full health & armour, you were able to kill me with just 1 deagle shot - this isn't normal, even if you factor in things like lag.

It's very clear that you were using modifications/cheats that gave you a significant advantage over other players.

As such, your ban will stand for 3 days. I'll reply back here when the ban has been lifted.

aaa finally  the admin responsible  good afternoon to you  ok for 1.) i have been crashing all day due to bad wifi 2.)  its called sawn off skills no offence to you.. with sawn off  or shotgun you just aim for player >>tag<< name = 99.99% head shots = more damage   3.)  my first hit with sawn off your hp went to 20 %.... then i run to reload  i saw you stopped   and just standing there... ((( well now i know you where putting in cmds to ban me))) i did the same u dead ive been playing samp for years again no offence to you again.. but if i was cheating i wont waste my time and waste your time making a ban appeal  what i know is my skills learnt from over the years from different server .

Messages In This Thread
KingTrump - by kingtrump - 01-23-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Kingtrump Ban appeal - by George - 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Kingtrump Ban appeal - by kingtrump - 01-23-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: KingTrump - by Holsje - 01-24-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: KingTrump - by Xanland - 01-25-2017, 06:22 PM