Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] admin abuse
Nickname: carbon84
Date of the ban: 24/01/2017
Suspected Reason: admin abuse BY(( EDZ ))
Extra notes: so i joined this server today like the rp server so far anyway im making this ban appeal because im very disappointed and angry at your staff a admin by the name of ((EDZ )) he is my first kill i killed him like 2 times he kicked me reason : aimbot so i came back online and told him i dont have a aimbot anyway as i continued playing i saw him and as a joke i told him that he has a aimbot and then this happened  he banned me and told me to and i quote ( shut your trap)  -Proof below-  this is pretty ridiculous  for my first day playing on this server  other than that nice server ill be playing here ofen. [Image: vi1t8m.jpg]
Edz had given you mercy by only kicking you for using the aimbot, giving you the chance to remove it.
However when you joined back you decided to call edz something in the lines of a "fucking retard", that showed me you didn't want to grab this chance to do better and so I decided to ban you.
If you thought the kick was wrong you shouldn't be joining calling our staff names, but just explain the situation to the admin using the admin chat (@) or pm the admin (/pm).

The ban is only 3 days, I hope you won't be using any form of cheats and will change your attitude towards our admins. Remember we are all here to have some fun and that includes the admins.

Edz will reply soon too.
LOL you know what i like about when people lie ? my brothers and sister do it all the time i always keep prove  first thing first i notice that you put (((I ban you which tells me that you are referring to your self )) this is where your lie begins first of all you did  not ban me EDZ DID THATS WHAT IT SAID WHEN I WAS BANNED AND KICKED AND secondly IF YOU DID BAN ME THEN YOU WOULD KNOW EDZ HIM SELF UNBANED ME RIGHT AFTER I MADE MY POST ON THE FORUMS  AND ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS

((( The ban is only 3 days, I hope you won't be using any form of cheats and will change your attitude towards our admins. Remember we are all here to have some fun and that includes the admins.))) 

THAT DONT SEEM TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW I WAS UNBANNED TO ME !! WHO EVER YOU ARE HIS MATE OR FRIEND OR WHAT EVER  YOU ARE NOT supposed TO BE RESPONDING OR LYING FOR HIM  BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING A VERY BAD JOB AT IT 

AND THIRDLY... WHEN YOU BAN SOMEONE  CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT THERE IS supposed TO BE A LEGIT REASON FOR THE BAN AND NOT (( SHUT YOUR TRAP )) i was  a admin countless time and iknow as a admin your are supposed to be mature and keep it professional YOUR LIES AND ACTIONS TELL ME YOU ARE A CHILD AND MATURE AND MOST LIKELY  GOOGLED YOUR FORUM TO BECOME ADMIN OR LIE TO BECOME A ADMIN 

although I AM NOT BANNED STILL I WILL BE REPORTING THIS ON BOTH OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LIES YOU  AND YOUR(( MATE.. SEEMINGLY)  ARE PRETTY ridiculous AND IS TOTAL ADMIN ABUSE  THANK YOU.
When I read your dialogue, literally cannot believe how many lies are there in one place . Your lies, it will not do any good for you. Your lies will not help you to avoid your consequences. You broke the rules four times:
  • You're cheating on the server, you had an advantage over other players.
  • You offended the members of administration, especially me.
  • You were going to join again on the server before couple minutes. Probably you don't care about it. Ban Evading
  • Your lies.
[Image: jBqsSJY.png]

Here is not any kind of abuse. We just doing our job. If you don't like it, that is your problem. Before I kicked you first time I didn't fight with you, I've been watching you ( /watch ID ). Your cheating was been obvious. You was fighting with me only once. That happened in front of ammunition.

We gave you a chance, you didn't use it well so bear with the consequences. Rules ( /rules ) are there to be respected for the better for all of us. We are here to have fun and anyone who wish to disturb that will be punished. Don't talk about professionalism, if you're lying all the time. 

See ya after 3 days. Don't even try to join on the server. We will not tolerate that.
To see exactly when your ban by [CP]Holsje will expire, please click here.