Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

OI! Cut the staff! Too many admins - fucks the development of the server!
Exclamation 
Oi! 

I really do not understand why you have to be so heavily overstaffed as shit. This is complete bullshit, that most of the time the server is filled with 20% admins, who doesn't interact at all with the game but except interfering with the fucking gameplay.

You can hardly call it a task to be an administrator at all when you have like 5 people EACH to fucking check for cheats and hacks plus monitor the chat? wow, plus and example of today; an actual complaint about Mr.TJ who constantly interfered in battles with god mode fucking about with a car; nothing you can do. He even fucking parked on NoiTroll, that is fucking bullshit. And when a cheater shows up, he doesn't act on the premise that 'he likes him', and when he finally is forced to he fucking kicks him. He instantly rejoins and nothing was done - how fucking hard is it to type a command to ban? When I complain later about him fucking ramming us in godmode and parking on and killing NoiTroll in a battle he kicks me - the same fucking punishment for the hackers

Those activities of Mr.TJ is what it is and surely he kicks me for speaking the fucking truth in foul langauge and what not but consider this; is the administrator role a perk for a player or a respected, useful asset for the community? Back then just a handful of admins monitored and supervised a server with 100-200 players on; thats more respectful than todays overstaffed team of fucking pathetic overprivileged players who does nothing but weigh down the community.

CUT THE STAFF! LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY! 

[Image: ouvzir.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
OI! Cut the staff! Too many admins - fucks the development of the server! - by Madlaggz - 09-30-2016, 08:34 PM