Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug!
Correct me if Im wrong...but:

Yes the shots look weired after getting out of the car (u dont see them shooting but u receive the damage and bullets)..its kind of a desync in samp...but:
The shots dont "automaticly" hit others...you do have to aim on the person...the person in the video (first post) is standing and thats why it is so easy to hit him...

Also: If u shoot a person whos just getting out of the car will ALSO lose a big amount of health if you hit him...so its not an advantage at all (IF IM RIGHT with all of that)

So in my view its just a desync... the advantage is more on YOUR side (the player whos outside of the car), because the player whos just getting out of the car cant really move..if your timing for shooting is right he willl lose much of health..

I also know that if you get out of the car, while the "get out of car" animation is running the player has godmode...thats why this timing is so important (since its just a desync u have to shoot him while he gets out on your screen)..but just spray him and hes down (timing doesnt matter anymore)...thats how at least I get down ppl who just get out of their car...and it really works fine for me :)

Messages In This Thread
Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by Diablo - 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by Luna - 04-04-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by Luna - 04-05-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by Luna - 04-05-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by [Ds]PwN3R_B0T - 04-09-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Disallowing sawnoff/car spray bug! - by Luna - 04-09-2016, 03:46 PM