Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint on Finisha
Like I said in your ban appeal; 
(06-09-2017, 02:09 PM)Finisha Wrote: I have warned and told you many times to stop bitching and moaning about a certain issue you're talking about, which you have no right to be involved with in the first place nor discuss it. You ignored me everytime and I had no choice but you ban you for one day because you crossed the line. 

Relax, calm down and grab a lemonade drink, enjoy your day off and come back tomorrow. Your ban is set to expire tomorrow.
When you're told to calm down and relax, you do so. 

*%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* 05*** [HC]Sleep (Id:20) has been banned by [BB]Finisha. (Id:22) for 1 days: Come back tomorrow

Whoever the admins give temporary administrator rights is none of your business, Sleep. But make no mistake about it, we're fully aware of who's worthy to get those temp rights and who's not, mistakes do happen and that's our issue to handle and take care of. I appreciate you're upset over Jasmine being temp'd by a certain admin -not me- and of course I don't agree with that decision. But again, it's none of your business and we handle it between each other. Don't cross the line and start making jokes about admins being unprofessional, we will not tolerate that. And that's why you were banned(one day only). Relax, and leave the rest to us. 

Thanks for your time, I hope you understand.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint on Finisha - by Sleep - 06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Complaint on Finisha - by Finisha - 06-09-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Complaint on Finisha - by Sleep - 06-09-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Complaint on Finisha - by Finisha - 06-09-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Complaint on Finisha - by slein - 06-09-2017, 03:31 PM