Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Muted and kicked .
Captain,

I apologize for the delay in response, I've been out of town. To respond to your first incident with JT, JT attempted to be as fair as possible in muting both of you. While what you said was much less severe than what Unix had said, he still attempted to give equal punishments. This could be seen as unfair, but it is ultimately up to the discretion of the administrator online at the time.

Kicking users with pings too high to play should typically be avoided, it is normal for there to be small fluctuations in ping while playing, but spikes doubling and tripling your normal are not. Instead you should have been spoken to via PM to find a solution, whether that be avoiding DM while your ping fluctuated, or making sure that people were aware so that they can choose whether or not to fight you.

Regarding the incident today, I spoke to the online crew members, and was told that they unfortunately did not see the flaming. I did check the logs from the day, and did not notice a /report from you regarding his speech. In the future, please use /report to alert ingame and crew on IRC of such issues. This is not a surprise regarding Unix's behavior, and this will be taken into consideration with future punishments given to Unix.

Messages In This Thread
Muted and kicked . - by =_Captain_= - 08-06-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Muted and kicked . - by MrJT - 08-06-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Muted and kicked . - by =_Captain_= - 08-06-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Muted and kicked . - by Joe - 08-08-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Muted and kicked . - by =_Captain_= - 08-09-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Muted and kicked . - by Joe - 08-11-2016, 12:11 AM