Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/Hidetime - Pay $1m a minute for your blip off radar!
(02-07-2007, 10:32 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:tomozj, the code you gave earlier, we already have something like this ingame.
Used in our /watch system to hide admins while they are watching a player without letting a player know it.

And we have another command to hide/show all the player blips on the radar.
And we have an admin-only command to hide yourself from the radar.

It's only the blip, not the nametag.

And as management, I'm against such feature.
Unleash it could be created in such way that admins can always see the playerblips.
Why this reason?

You have probably all seen it sometimes: Invisible users. Well, they are in a vehicle they saw somewhere, but in fact this vehicle was respawned already. So you can ask the player to get out the vehicle and get into a new one.
This is one reason, but less important then the next reason.

Speed/Airbreak/Flyhacks
They are mostly real fast. And most of the time we can't even get the name of this player, only a color. And then we could check the ID's with that color for cheaters.
If cheaters know there is a command to hide them self... It wouldn't be great.

So 2 reasons why I personally disagree about a feature like this, but if it could be player only, I guess we could create this :)

Yeah, I understand that. Maybe, only users with a pluspoint could use the feature? We'll see what improvements 0.2 can give usĀ  :)

-tj

Messages In This Thread
Re: /Hidetime - Pay $1m a minute for your blip off radar! - by tomozj - 02-11-2007, 10:38 AM