Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands?
(11-26-2010, 05:29 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: @madollis /cba to read it all. You ever heard of the melody itself? It's about it too u know? It's not same shits on guitar(EVEN THOUGH ITS FAST) and making it "HARD" to play. I doubt u ever were a musician because otherwise u would respect A7X itself, now if it's ezz to play then go on and make a cover of them - but I bet you cant. Specially the vocals. And depends on WHAT hardcore hard-played band r u talking about. I can easily write 100 very fast and complicated notes to play on the quitar but who gives a shit, music at the end can be pretty shitty.Look at Dragonforce, making it look really hard(myass) then u can see how much they fail Live - A7X never failed live and the singer cba to scream(from times to times) even if he's well trained vocalist he prefers something HARDER to sing.

Matt Shadows can sing EVERYTHING you can, but I doubt it's otherwise too. If you're a singer then go on and try to cover other bands. You'll find out more about the bands - not only the "cool" part.

SHUT UP, BITCH!

Props Maddolis. At least your post was worth my time.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Christian Rock/Alternate Metal? - by Nanook - 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Re: Christian Rock/Alternate Metal? - by Maddolis - 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Re: Christian Rock/Alternate Metal? - by Danny - 11-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Re: Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands? - by Maka - 11-26-2010, 05:37 PM