Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]few ideas
Hello everyone..

well i have few ideas you may have to look at .

1. a new command as /savechar and /loadchar , i think you should add an ability to save 2 skins(chars). and to load one of them would be /loadchar 1 and /loadchar 2 , the point of this idea to save a time from searching a skin in the Skin class section .

2. when a crew member gets around the restricted areas (Minigame areas). wont get respawned i think it much fun i guess.

3. would be nice if there a VIP chat like the (; ) regular char (!) gang chat (@) admin chat  , there should be a VIP chat like %message maybe?

4. the cruise should be as a command /cruise 1 and /cruise 2 by using that command there will be a message appears for 5 seconds telling cruise (1) or (2) has started to join the cruise please type /joincruise1 or /joincruise2  and teleport them to another world, this will help the cruiser from being shooted at , and once they joins the cruise it gives them a simple ability let say /vr for $50000, and can be used 2 times per 4 minutes . i find this a good idea since the crew arent free all the time to keep up with the cruise .

thank you for reading all of this .

Messages In This Thread
[S]few ideas - by chevy - 09-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Re: [S]few ideas - by tomozj - 09-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Re: [S]few ideas - by Badeend - 09-22-2008, 12:46 PM