Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] The cost of using commands
(08-01-2008, 12:04 AM)Jay link Wrote: I agree with ooshie, and to be honest I don't like this topic. Everything is nice & fine how it is, I like teleporting and always have done, it should never be an option/higher price/we imo, it should be the same, disregarding the gang base.

You are just saying this because you are a developer which means you have put an effort into creating some of that stuff and seeing it flushed down the drain would probably break your heart. What's you are saying here is that you don't want people to speak up about the stuff they dislike about the server, which in fact makes you a bit weak as a developer because a constructive criticism is a thing that helps achieve goals way better. As you can see a lot of people have different opinions here about the commands and killing this discussion just because you want to show off in front of the forum girls with your elite scripting skills just isn't quite right.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Suggestion] The cost of using commands - by HoogerBooger - 08-01-2008, 07:29 AM