Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] The cost of using commands
(07-21-2008, 09:21 AM)Jay link Wrote: Gangs do drive to gang fights  8)7
I do however think there should be some boundries on the system. Perhaps we could disable teleports to within the gang base, or even increase the lime limit to 8 minutes?

The "disable commands" subject for the gang base. We've been on that subject since ages ago, so wouldn't that be nice to implant too?
At least all the people who are afraid to die (in a game for christ sake) wouldn't be able to /taxi away. I mean, why would you buy a gang base anyway if you aren't willing to fight for it?

Anyway, the players (especially new people) should be able to use the /taxi commands with a fair price.

Too bad all of this awesome deathmatch stuff has turned into a game of "Who can call the taxi the quickest."
Whenever you fight someone in-game they end up running for the ship (if fighting on the center of the strip) or either /taxi away, and talk some bullshit that doesn't even make sense 75% of the time.

Thank god that we (being the crew) can disable someone's teleport commands tho, that was really a good invention and useful.

But still, that wouldn't change it for that much. Especially when you start noticing they just invent another way of being lame.

(07-21-2008, 03:08 PM)tomozj link Wrote: I think we should just cut people from sitting on top of large sums of money -- such as putting that money under risk. I'm sure we'll come up with something. :)

That sounds quite interesting.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Suggestion] The cost of using commands - by Makaveli - 07-21-2008, 03:22 PM