Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
NB were probs better than SAE at their prime too. I remember them not wanting to CW us just before AAD went downhill because they'd already started going inactive.

I'd like to think SAE made their mark though and held a reputation of always fighting fairly. SA-MP was a good ride, just no one has time for it now and the standards have slipped. No respect for older players and people don't seem to care if someones plays unfairly anymore...
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=8612.msg427096#msg427096 date=1342311130]
NB were probs better than SAE at their prime too. I remember them not wanting to CW us just before AAD went downhill because they'd already started going inactive.

I'd like to think SAE made their mark though and held a reputation of always fighting fairly. SA-MP was a good ride, just no one has time for it now and the standards have slipped. No respect for older players and people don't seem to care if someones plays unfairly anymore...
Some others should know it's just a game and shouldn't be taken way too serious.

Edit.
I'm with you btw.
Every clan in sa:mp has had their "prime" It comes and goes shit happens to the best of us at the end of the day its only a game it aint life :)
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=8612.msg427096#msg427096 date=1342311130]

I always respected SAE. You and Jakez in particular.
Nothing was aimed at any clan in particular, I enjoyed playing with SAE even when we weren't exactly fond of each other, the ww clans that use mods etc know who they are so its aimed at them

At fat cobra, you came to me wanting a challenge once and for all and you lost 50-31,  im on holiday actually going outside and doing things yet you clearly dont have a life at all :) Cool lol enjoy posting crap on a otherwise dead topic, but im off to get laid, enjoy lurking around on deep web finding CP with the excuse of "the age of consent in swedens 15 so it shouldnt be illegal" you sick fucking loser :)
u werent on holiday months ago when i asked for rematch and funny that u pussyd out after agreeing to do the fights, no wonder swk is dead when a pussyboy like u were in charge.
beaten u most of the time on streets and in da after it so theres nothing "once for all", just u were better at one oaccasion lol.

claiming to know me is even more fun, proves how much of a useless twig u rly are, enjoy fucking ur dicks son and dont be jelly cuz 15 yo girls are bigger than u.
Lol, Nemesis still alive.

Thought you had died down there fag.

Howdy hoes :w
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg428890#msg428890 date=1344355246]
im on holiday actually going outside and doing things yet you clearly dont have a life at all :) Cool lol enjoy posting crap on a otherwise dead topic, but im off to get laid

[Image: tumblr_lv3kymmsto1qfu4tho1_500.png]
(08-08-2012, 04:04 AM)Nater link Wrote: Howdy hoes :w

It's getting rowdy yo' 8)