Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(07-05-2012, 10:25 PM)HaZe link Wrote: [sLK] was never a competitive clan in my eyes so I don't know why they'd be brought up.

and even though [NB] has had a bad reputation... they were still the most dominant clan in SA-MP.
truth.
(07-05-2012, 10:25 PM)HaZe link Wrote: [sLK] was never a competitive clan in my eyes so I don't know why they'd be brought up.

and even though [NB] has had a bad reputation... they were still the most dominant clan in SA-MP.
+1 HaZe :)

(07-05-2012, 07:16 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Both SWK and sLK is / was good. And indeed, SA-MP is dead and boring. zzz
True that, How I miss 2007/08.....Good times :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg420745#msg420745 date=1335970632]You'll probably see WW-faggots talking about how its dead because we're RW'ers but you guys can suck my girthy cock, if we thought any of you were clean we'd of been ww'ing a long time ago  :)
+1 (As long as that isn't aimed at SAE even though our activity has severely dropped, we'd have helped SWK into WW any time, clean clans were needed)

Good luck, see you around.

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=8612.msg426374#msg426374 date=1341675425]
+1 (As long as that isn't aimed at SAE even though our activity has severely dropped, we'd have helped SWK into WW any time, clean clans were needed)

Good luck, see you around.
Nah it aint pointed at you fellas SAE is great when I was active me and J.King used to rape in A/D together  :> If I was to join a WW clan it would someone like SAE because you guys have good brains :D
<- [SAE]Noizy

I play at gtat like once in the year :P
:)

Its a shame SWK didn't get in to the AAD scene back in 2008-2009, started going downhill from 2010.

I see you're in to playing Steam games. SAE play a lot of Killing Floor, we started playing it and then MOB started playing it more too, as well as uL i think.

Have you guys had a go at it? Can be a really fun team game, you need teamwork and communication so its quite a good challenge even if its only against AI.

SAE was one of the best clans until I showed up. I made SAEs quit sa-mp for good.

Now probably one of the best clans is TeK, the clan you probably completely raped back then in 2009.

talking about aad

NB is better than uL.
(07-08-2012, 10:41 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: SAE was one of the best clans until I showed up. I made SAEs quit sa-mp for good.

Now probably one of the best clans is TeK, the clan you probably completely raped back then in 2009.

talking about aad
lol please TeK is full of faggots
(07-09-2012, 07:40 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: NB is better than uL.
whats your point haha