Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
True that Dacads :)

(07-05-2012, 08:39 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: You could slowly start moving to ww and aad like most of the rw 2/4shot clans did to keep the competition alive
I used to be a WWer and was in a WW clan its how I started sa:mp, I prefer old school WW then new style, I played without cbug and slide bug it was alot more fun imo
(07-05-2012, 08:39 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: You could slowly start moving to ww and aad like most of the rw 2/4shot clans did to keep the competition alive
problem nowadays....
no-cbug tournaments are still going strong, especially in between the polish clans, and most of the cbug clans accept no-cbug clanwars aswell :) we play no-cbug too at times and made quite a few no-cbug clanwars. There are well-known clans such as GC, RevS or v8 who still mainly play no-cbug and aad no-cbug over cbug

@Carbon: "your" clan is widely known to have been one of the most successful aad and ww clan ever exhisted, and they barely played rw (actually apart from Zaibatsu only 3-4 members did yet their main choice was ww)...  :roll:
Sounds good, thanks for the heads up 8) You got any IP addresses to servers where these clans play? I might pop in and see what's good ;) Also good to see UvH is one of the more "intelligent" clans and has expanded to other games as well :)
lol gaahl, they are not known of being one of the best ww clans but for other things..
Actually 99 is known for "other things", then some people said it was the whole NB... most of them were clean tho
ye especially drvib and dre lol  :roll:
Yeah this is not the place to be discussing other clans, please feel free to carry on your conversation elsewhere :w
Both SWK and sLK is / was good. And indeed, SA-MP is dead and boring. zzz
[sLK] was never a competitive clan in my eyes so I don't know why they'd be brought up.

and even though [NB] has had a bad reputation... they were still the most dominant clan in SA-MP.