Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
delete my account then :)
(04-22-2012, 01:00 PM)4byss link Wrote: delete my account then :)

hah
Quote:Slide link=topic=8612.msg419761#msg419761 date=1335088870]
Oh, I tought you two had a room already.

So why do I need a room? I won't steal him from you Nathan :>
You can keep him.
We do have a room, I will share him with you after all Sharing is caring :)

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg419767#msg419767 date=1335094501]
Go away 4byss
Nemesis and 4byss added to my list of bellends and can't post here :+
:9

don't mind me, just trying to get a higher post count.
(04-24-2012, 07:08 PM)j.king link Wrote: :9

don't mind me, just trying to get a higher post count.

We don't mind.

More pages for us, lol.
Hai J.King (:
[SWK] is now closed in SA:MP, its nothing really new we stopped being competitive as a clan a while ago, SA:MP just isn't as fun as it was before.

You'll probably see WW-faggots talking about how its dead because we're RW'ers but you guys can suck my girthy cock, if we thought any of you were clean we'd of been ww'ing a long time ago  :)

Faradays opening a BF3 platoon, recruitment may start there soon once we get more of our members on it
I'm going to start exploring GTA IV online specifically the episodes (Vice City FM <3) and in general just make the clan more of a community, we have a steam section anyway and play games there together (TF2, alot of the free games for fun, APB if it becomes more appealing to me etc)
Max Payne 3 Online maybe, GTA V when its out etc

Whole Point of [SWK] is to be a fun clan, we'll still play on SA:MP, some of us anyway I'll still be around, just not competitively, won't say I've been the best but i've consistently stayed up there RW wise - Once we find a game we all like and play we'll center ourselves around that, but at the same time explore other games to keep the fun to a maximum!

Edit: swktit4n on steam, if anyone has any reccomendations for fun online games just let me know :]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg420745#msg420745 date=1335970632]
[SWK] is now closed in SA:MP, its nothing really new we stopped being competitive as a clan a while ago, SA:MP just isn't as fun as it was before.

You'll probably see WW-faggots talking about how its dead because we're RW'ers but you guys can suck my girthy cock, if we thought any of you were clean we'd of been ww'ing a long time ago  :)

Faradays opening a BF3 platoon, recruitment may start there soon once we get more of our members on it
I'm going to start exploring GTA IV online specifically the episodes (Vice City FM <3) and in general just make the clan more of a community, we have a steam section anyway and play games there together (TF2, alot of the free games for fun, APB if it becomes more appealing to me etc)
Max Payne 3 Online maybe, GTA V when its out etc

Whole Point of [SWK] is to be a fun clan, we'll still play on SA:MP, some of us anyway I'll still be around, just not competitively, won't say I've been the best but i've consistently stayed up there RW wise - Once we find a game we all like and play we'll center ourselves around that, but at the same time explore other games to keep the fun to a maximum!

Edit: swktit4n on steam, if anyone has any reccomendations for fun online games just let me know :]
The fuck :/ why closing ? let it stay its not doing any harm is it ?
bye bitches

<3
cya later nubs ;)