Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
M2S Moe?

lok minace to society m2s old lvp clan had a member named [M2S]moe

lol"
Quote: link=topic=8612.msg414575#msg414575 date=1328024136]
lok minace to society m2s old lvp clan had a member named [M2S]moe

lol"

Old lvp clan? Think they played 3-4 times at LVP.
They aint old either  :+
Darkie i was a member too of tht clan  :p ,nt 3-4 days but yea it died early when tht guys pi5tol  and boss left thn all member /q that clan btw it was a DFL clan they chngd the name to m2s .
edit: tht clan was a pain in the arse for admins lol
Wait you think DFL were the real M2S?
(02-01-2012, 06:30 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wait you think DFL were the real M2S?
They clame they were and the original M2S was a MTA clan if I am not mistaken

(01-31-2012, 09:37 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Old lvp clan? Think they played 3-4 times at LVP.

^That too they rarley played LVP and the one here known as MTS WAS M2S but told to change claims they are the real deal but who knows

Quote:
link=topic=8612.msg414605#msg414605 date=1328070508]
Darkie i was a member too of tht clan  :p ,nt 3-4 days but yea it died early when tht guys pi5tol  and boss left thn all member /q that clan btw it was a DFL clan they chngd the name to m2s .
edit: tht clan was a pain in the arse for admins lol

Pi5tol and Boss are full of it they didnt make the original
M2S played plenty of sa-mp
Wasn't M2S an AaD clan? Or was it MrS? Can't remember D:
M2S were an old respectful WW clan that moved on to mta later and retired. LVP's M2S=DFL, who got renamed to MTS on my request after I got a couple complaints from [M2S] and Moe

@kase both M2S and MrS are/were aad clans, but M2S were pretty old and mostly european, while MrS are newer as a clan and mostly brazilians