Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(10-22-2011, 03:35 AM)Nater link Wrote: Jealous? IDmed? :+ How ya been mate  :7 [SWK]IDmed  :X
lol I don't even remember writing that post  8)7  :D
well since it was posted at 3:16am I had probably just come home from the bar or smthing  :P opening computer after a night out ftl!

Thanks for asking but yea I'm alright, haven't played sa-mp basically at all in the past year or so and studying is taking a big slice of my freetime nowadays :s last time I think I played with maddolis few months ago on lw's and according to him I still have some skills left eventho I wouldn't say the same :D
(10-23-2011, 01:52 AM)IDmad link Wrote: lol I don't even remember writing that post  8)7  :D
well since it was posted at 3:16am I had probably just come home from the bar or smthing  :P opening computer after a night out ftl!

IDmad drunken trolling vs TEF was always fun to read in ban appeals. :)
I was just being nice, IDmad doesn't have any skills left.
It's just that he can beat 95% of nowadays' DMers without breaking a sweat.
(10-23-2011, 01:52 AM)IDmad link Wrote: lol I don't even remember writing that post  8)7  :D

Thanks for asking but yea I'm alright, haven't played sa-mp basically at all in the past year or so and studying is taking a big slice of my freetime nowadays :s last time I think I played with maddolis few months ago on lw's and according to him I still have some skills left eventho I wouldn't say the same :D
Hehe I was just playin :D Good to hear mate :D hehe you still got some skill :+
(10-23-2011, 03:23 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I was just being nice, IDmad doesn't have any skills left.
Pretty much mate :P

(10-23-2011, 02:31 AM)Munch link Wrote: IDmad drunken trolling vs TEF was always fun to read in ban appeals. :)
Roflmao _O-  Good times
(10-23-2011, 02:31 AM)Munch link Wrote: IDmad drunken trolling vs TEF was always fun to read in ban appeals. :)

Good lord yes.
Lots of cuddles, SWK!

Link or stfu.
(10-23-2011, 09:08 AM)Maka link Wrote: Lots of cuddles, SWK!
Hehe thanks Maka :D
(10-23-2011, 03:23 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I was just being nice, IDmad doesn't have any skills left.

Haha I hear ya, after me and him duelled some I watched him 3-0 the life out of every "pro" on LW at the time  :7 I was spammed with "WHO IS HE" pm's

(10-23-2011, 09:08 AM)Maka link Wrote: Lots of cuddles, SWK!

<3 Wuv you
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg405720#msg405720 date=1319372757]
Haha I hear ya, after me and him duelled some I watched him 3-0 the life out of every "pro" on LW at the time  :7 I was spammed with "WHO IS HE" pm's

Was he undercover?
I bet if you answered IDmad they still wouldn't have a clue :P