Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg357892#msg357892 date=1290978687]
We've scrapped the old Rules and Regulations and replaced it with a very delicatelly made and very accurate set of rules, so all members please do get up to date on all 150 Rules of SWK

http://www.swkclan.co.uk/forum/index.php...36#msg7336

OMG I cant handle all that rules ! pfff
(11-27-2010, 05:37 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Borderline psychotic fucked up.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Nemesis you're kinda cute and all but there's just one thing I gotta ask...
Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
(12-19-2010, 04:25 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Nemesis you're kinda cute and all but there's just one thing I gotta ask...
Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
Rofl Maddo  :P [SWK]Maddolis  O+
(12-19-2010, 04:25 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Nemesis you're kinda cute and all but there's just one thing I gotta ask...

That quote should be known world-wide.
(12-19-2010, 05:24 AM)Munch link Wrote:That quote should be known world-wide.
Tru :P We should get someone to make youtube video saying it hehe  :7
menz iz december u kno gingle belz gingle belz.....but no ES-WEE-KEYS  :'(
(12-19-2010, 11:11 AM)MidNight link Wrote:menz iz december u kno gingle belz gingle belz.....but no ES-WEE-KEYS  :'(

Around 5 of us were on yesterday, me and QwErTy for hours, and about 6 of us invaded LW today, we back mens
(12-19-2010, 11:11 AM)MidNight link Wrote:menz iz december u kno gingle belz gingle belz.....but no ES-WEE-KEYS  :'(

Trying wayyyyy too hard :N

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg362795#msg362795 date=1292774018]
Around 5 of us were on yesterday, me and QwErTy for hours, and about 6 of us invaded LW today, we back mens

Sounds good. The [5WiNK] alliance project will be unstoppable.