Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(11-24-2010, 10:37 PM)yacoo link Wrote: as dominator says, ahushaushuhsuhashusa
fuckin ace brother
(11-24-2010, 10:47 PM)yacoo link Wrote: I dont see myself getting offended, everyone else should be getting offended at me not getting offended  :+
I've never had a problem with you Cobra
ye dont have a problem with u either so its all good in da hood (still taking swk down tho ;( )
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg356758#msg356758 date=1290630506]
You know without a shadow of a doubt Im better looking than you, Im the kind of guy you have to warn your sisters about, the reason your parents are divorced, the reason your girlfriend takes 2 hours extra to get to your place and so on

Edit: And that concludes my argument as DowJones cannot come back to that as there is no way he can, as I am better looking.

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
ahaha cobra sweden does not count as a best country for hot girls! Come napa this coming summer your jaw will be hanging offf! And 90% of the girls you'll meet each night will be up for sex, its a dream holiday! And yeah im taking SWK down too.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg356801#msg356801 date=1290637457]
ahaha cobra sweden does not count as a best country for hot girls! Come napa this coming summer your jaw will be hanging offf! And 90% of the girls you'll meet each night will be up for sex, its a dream holiday! And yeah im taking SWK down too.
lol napa is just filled with tourist, and the finest is the swedish ofc :):) ye heard its quite the place for unprotected sex, just need to get cash from somewhere to take napa down as well  :7
Well just be protected thats all there is to it, and Id defo reccomend it for like a holiday with the guys
Yeah who is DowJones anyway?
I was thinking LopDog.
(11-25-2010, 07:21 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah who is DowJones anyway?
Just a friendly neighbourhood troll
Nappa is full with Swedish girls Nemesis ;)

I have to agree with FatNerd that Sweden got hot girls .
Kicked for disagreeing with me.