Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(10-08-2010, 10:21 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Stop being a dick, bruv.
Only if you will stop being a sack of balls .

(10-08-2010, 10:21 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Sorry, I only take word from my bro [SWK]Nemesis.
Actually he's inactive for a while so , Denied again .

EDIT:
Oh and btw Dacads here got admin rights (in SWK) and what he told you is 100% acceptable .
(10-09-2010, 10:55 PM)Agent link Wrote: Only if you will stop being a sack of balls .
Actually he's inactive for a while so , Denied again .

EDIT:
Oh and btw Dacads here got admin rights (in SWK) and what he told you is 100% acceptable .

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
what
Rofl , that shit made Zezima unforgetable  _O-

Maddolis , you call that mad ? I just had enough of that troll Hooger =)
(10-10-2010, 01:30 PM)Agent link Wrote: Rofl , that shit made Zezima unforgetable  _O-

Maddolis , you call that mad ? I just had enough of that troll Hooger =)

FC, motherfucker, FC!!!
You know that I own you , dont even try to take it to that side .  ;)
(10-10-2010, 03:44 PM)Agent link Wrote: You know that I own you , dont even try to take it to that side .  ;)

Wouldn't be so sure about that, I've taken down a lot of loudmouth "elite" players.

So [BA]Gent, be prepared.
nah can't touch Agent O+
Quote:
[SWK] IS SIX YEARS OLD

Last Year we said we'd go take the world of COD:MW2 By storm, that never happened, clan wise anyway, instead we stuck to our roots, the GTA:MP World, specifically SA:MP, and I must say, looking back on this year, we took it by storm, sure we didn't do much clan wars, hardly any even, but we won both of those, broke free from the recruitment struggle 99% of clans have, and recruited a squad of elite, loyal, fun members which I am very proud to have with us.
First Starsky and HuTch wiped the dust off this clans recruitment, a new duo to add to the roster of oldcore SAMP players, slowly we saw new faces, and old, which together formed what is in my opinion the greatest memberlist in SA:MP SWK to date, you guys are SWK!
We began running weapons once more, and my did we take it by storm, LittleWhiteys and Las Venturas Playground Clans had a problem, we dropped onto them like A-Bombs, effortlessly clearing a path, but skill isn't the thing that divides us from all clans, its our ability to enjoy ourselves as we play too, clearly we're the only clan based on skill that sees fun as a more important factor than training or clan wars, so kick back gentlemen (and Dacads) and celebrate one more year to this clans lifetime, sure this months been inactive, but thats the norm for this time of year, soon your leader returns, nudges the inactive ones back ingame, and this clan gets back to what its good at!

Awesome, you guys are truly one of the greatest clans GTA multiplayer has seen and have awesome longevity.