Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
We've beaten T countless times at the gangbase, rememebr when you teamed with TxC and another clan, you had 3 times as many people as us and you still lost? Did we go around saying we raped you, no? Because you all witnessed it, We even have the pictures, strictly SWK, so dont go telling us we use cheap tactics

(08-05-2010, 11:00 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: _O- _O- ahaha u funny shit  8)7

ahahha I did say go away?
Quote:Dacads link=topic=8612.msg329624#msg329624 date=1281008269]
Who said we pwned [T]? We did and not showing off just saying it was fun, don't come here and start shit, thx :w
I am glad to you understand it , it was fun.

:w
All this drama just because the number of times somebody beat somebody at some 'gangbase' ? I thought GTAT was just pathetic, but man..
(08-05-2010, 03:45 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: so  its looks like u guys fun today with your 3clans members..u guys won nothing today cause u already more than us and still invite other clans members for save your ass... few days ago T won VS SWK in GB and we say nothin cause that time we more than u guys and we know its not fair...just grow up kids  :Z
Get the fuck out.
(08-05-2010, 03:45 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: so  its looks like u guys fun today with your 3clans members..u guys won nothing today cause u already more than us and still invite other clans members for save your ass... few days ago T won VS SWK in GB and we say nothin cause that time we more than u guys and we know its not fair...just grow up kids  :Z

Read again your message and see who's the "kid".
lmfao
Quote: link=topic=8612.msg329658#msg329658 date=1281015532]
All this drama just because the number of times somebody beat somebody at some 'gangbase' ? I thought GTAT was just pathetic, but man..

Just, lmao.

Anyways, Dominator, Slice and Shizalk's team in the 3 on 3 Tournie Beat Alvarez, Zegro and Scott, gg guys your into the next round  :P

www.swkclan.co.uk/championship to keep up to date!
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg329681#msg329681 date=1281019220]
www.swkclan.co.uk/championship to keep up to date!

c-hool
(08-05-2010, 03:46 PM)Jay link Wrote: c-hool

Awesomely done by Yacoo  :+
SWK really are the best on lvp , I have many friends from SWK and they are really good mates  Good Luck Nemesis , really u dont need it anymore :D