Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(08-05-2010, 04:48 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: You are a bunch of newbies who think they're awesome, waw. If you think you are that great, challenge us to a war. T means shit comparing with [SWK]

Quoted for truth.
oww right i forgot ur guys they aLL professional.. How do I make a mistake like that 8)7 8)7 ...forgive me master  _O-
i'll forgive you your sins :)
(08-05-2010, 05:45 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: i'll forgive you your sins :)
  _O- ty father <+:)
Now go away  :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg329612#msg329612 date=1281002133]
Now go away  :)
_O- _O- ahaha u funny shit  8)7
(08-05-2010, 11:00 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: _O- _O- ahaha u funny shit  8)7
Why do you need to start arguing?
(08-05-2010, 03:45 AM)XaZaX link Wrote: so  its looks like u guys fun today with your 3clans members..u guys won nothing today cause u already more than us and still invite other clans members for save your ass... few days ago T won VS SWK in GB and we say nothin cause that time we more than u guys and we know its not fair...just grow up kids  :Z
yeah exactly , the other day it was 9[T]v4 and you still /world abused
yesterday it was 11v10 or 10[SWK]v9 plus we all weren't at gangbase but you still lost.
(08-05-2010, 11:51 AM)azerty link Wrote: yeah exactly , the other day it was 9[T]v4 and you still /world abused
yesterday it was 11v10 or 10[SWK]v9 plus we all weren't at gangbase but you still lost.
approximately a week ago , There was a GANG war between T and SWK+others
There were six people in yours,and there were eight people in ours. We won that gang war,but We have never said we won or pwnt SWK. BECAUSE we had people more than yours. The gangwar which happened yesterday is just the oppsite of that. So shhh !
Who said we pwned [T]? We did and not showing off just saying it was fun, don't come here and start shit, thx :w